What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Fischer's Properties

image.png

​

​

Fischer's Properties

Why Us?

Fischer's Properties aims to provide all in the city with a home, ensuring the best services and prices are given in the city. Whether you seek advice or assistance with purchasing properties, Fischer's Properties are there to help. 

What do we Offer?

Middleman Services - 5% Fee

Selling of Property directly from our company - 5% Fee

Rental of Property - 5% Fee

Advertisement on Sales - Contact Agent

Auction of Property - Contact Agent

Our Employees

Fischer's Properties has a small staff team, however you will mainly meet one man when working with us. 

Meet Vincent Fischer - CEO & Real Estate Agent

koOdgCt.jpg

​

Contact Us

Contact us via text or phone call 

311-7378

Be sure to ask any questions you may have.

​

​

​

Vincent

​

Last edited by a moderator:
hLgjTLY.jpg

What an absolutely wonderful experience from start to finish.  Vincent was an absolute Professional and very knowledgeable about the areas in which he showed us around.  we gave him a budget and some guidelines and he found the perfect property for us.  We viewed multiple properties and decided on this beautiful beach house which we fell in love with almost instantly.

I would recommend him to anyone looking to Buy or Sell as he is quick reliable and an absolute pleasure to work with.

Thanks man

T and A

Good luck with the venture. I still hope to continue Olsen&Co in the future, but it was taking up 3-4 hours of me going back and forth on my phone each day which was rather time consuming and I wasn't really leaving my office! 

Good luck with the venture. I still hope to continue Olsen&Co in the future, but it was taking up 3-4 hours of me going back and forth on my phone each day which was rather time consuming and I wasn't really leaving my office! 
Maybe we can team up in the future!

Me and T had a great experience with Vince!

Not only is Vince one of the nicest guys you could work with but he was really attentive and listened to our needs. He worked with us to find something that suited our budget in a location we wanted and we settled on a really lovely beach house with amazing views.

Thanks so much for helping us with this chapter in our lives Vince!

A very happy T&A

estate.png

Back