What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - k00lk4t - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

k00lk4t

Unban Appeal for k00lk4t 

In-game Name: Tim Lynok

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198101018371

Ban ID: rpuk#3525

Reason given for your ban: C6.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: Well, me and a few of my friends were at the hospital i can not remember why, and a few members of the red gang i think their name is "triad" note that me and my friends had a little static with these guys, we started to argue over something i think it was just words being exchanged like "youre a pussy" etc and we ended up being shot, we ended up in the hospital then some police showed up trying to arrest us and of course we didnt understand and began to become angry calling the officers names and my friend ended up being banned for saying a TOS word, me upset went the the triad area and shot a few triad members and ended up having a admin TP to me, and i lashed out calling him TOS words and i ended up either leaving the server or getting banned, me again upset went onto the discord and started to lash out at the admins saying things like "you need to go back to school" etc since this was maybe 4 months ago i cant remember all words that were said and moments of the events but the key part is i was very rude to admins and people on the server which i understand was wrong.

Why should we unban you ?: I understand what i done wrong, and would just like to come back to the server to connect with old friends i had on there, as its the only UK server i can enjoy with some of my best moments being on this server and im just sorry to the admins that i may have offended, and im just asking for another chance.

Thank you.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello @k00lk4t

To put it frankly, no I will not be unbanning you today. Our staff are not here for you to take your issues out on. We do this for free and we do this for the love of the community. We do not do this so that we can be belittled by people who can't play by the rules. You had your chance to make things right in your discord ticket, instead you chose to continue your rants and nastiness towards our hard working staff team.

Try again in 3 months.

Denied can (re-appeal 30/10/2021)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back