What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - aryank123 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

aryank123

Unban Appeal for aryank123 

In-game Name: reberto dwill

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199191693507

Ban ID: rpuk#4993

Reason given for your ban: C2.2, G1.1, C1.10

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: i was banned for exploit and vdm

Why should we unban you ?: i was given a warning before and listened and now i was in the police station and everything was blank and i kept falling through the map i saw in station the it said sit in chair so i did and it stopped the black screen and then it came back so i did it several time because it was glitchy and that was the only way to fix it and i couldn't leave the station because i would fall out the map so i had to go sit in the chair and that fixed the glitch and the vdm reason was that me and my friend was messing around i hit him but he was fine but i do understand that if a new player saw this that he would do the same and i am sorry for that but i the ban thats given to me was mostly for exploiting because everyone messes around with there friends i really liked this server aswell i would play for hours and it helped me with my anxiety and just leave the world and game so i would really liked to be unbanned as this was my favorite server to play on

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
You story seems a bit messy. First off what where you doing in the police station ? 

You say you keep fall throw the map and the police station was blank but how did you find a chair if the police station is blank and you falling throw the map ?

so i was at the police station because i returned a ambulance and the officer said if you go int here we will give you compensation and i couldn't see the chair but when i pressed alt it said sit in chair sorry if the story is on a wobble first time writing an appeal

Locked for 3 days due to bump, i suggest you read our unban procedure again.

where are the rules i cant seem to find them I remember it saying dont ask how long the unban will take sorry

As you have not read the unban appeal rules or the server rules please link me both of these then also quote me the rules you have broken and explain why we have those rules. 

(G1.1) Random Vehicle Death Match (RVDM) - Using your vehicle as a weapon (Running players over, causing explosions, ramming player vehicles) without a valid roleplay reason is considered RVDM. "wont make the game fair and will be annoying"                       (C1.10) Trolling - The following examples are considered trolling however there are multiple others so we advise common sense. Running around the police/medics/anyone, throwing yourself in front of vehicles, playing music in any chat or on teamspeak, bombarding the messaging system, buying multiple vehicles to block spawn areas or using them to blow things up, jumping off buildings without RP , spamming the vote admin or vote kick system, talking/playing music in the lobby screen, playing soundboards/voice changers ingame and open TS channels  "will annoy players"                                            (C2.2) Exploiting - Using or attempting to use any exploits in any of our community game servers such as but not limited to duplication of items or money, transferring/processing items through walls and windows or bypassing intended animations. Punishment is a permanent ban without appeal. If you discover an exploit that nobody else knows about, please reveal it to a staff member privately in order to ensure that it does not get abused in the future. "not in roleplay character"   

1. If you "bump" your appeal (adding extra comments) or keep asking; “when will I be unbanned” we reserve the right to deny the request.

So with those rules there how would you approach the same situation again if you were to be unbanned?

I would not rvdm and consider that it is running the game and wouldn't troll or exploit as if other people saw they would think its ok to do when it is not

Last edited by a moderator:
Given the rules you've broken, you're going to have to put a little more effort into it for me. Barely 1 sentence isn't going to be enough for me to unban you. 

if i were to  be unban i will not rvdm ,troll, exploit as this is ruining the roleplay experience for other people and if a new player saw this he would do the same thinking its ok to do when its not then more people will think its ok and the server will be ruined. that's what i would do.

You have broke multiple rules and you have come here with no thought out appeal. Your struggling to even put the effort in to space out the quoted rules and quite frankly i dont believe you would progress to be a asset in this community.

For that reason i am going to be denying you for now. Take some time away and try again when you can be bothered to do this properly. 

Denied. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back