What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - LouisPR - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

LouisPR

Unban Appeal for LouisPR 

In-game Name: Louis Rhodes

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198170090454

Ban ID: rpuk#5000

Reason given for your ban: C1.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned for what im guessing my brother being racist. He was only playing for a few hours and thought he was funny by calling people the N word. He said to c-date "back up blackie" (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PO6X_k4t2bU) i was the guy in the white shirt.

Why should we unban you ?: I haven't done anything wrong I was just trying to show my brother around the city and get him started but he decided to ruin it for both of us. I cant find any other report where I was racist or broke rule C1.2. I am more than happy for my brother to stay banned as he clearly deserves it but i did nothing wrong.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Hello @LouisPRCan you and your brother both get on teamspeak, and join the "join for support" room and wait for staff there to confirm that you are two different people? When a staff member gets to you, please link them this appeal. Thank you

joined jfs confirmed two players

Thank you @Daanv

Ok @LouisPRI will request our devs to remove the IP ban from your account. Please be patient, I will post here when it is done.

Your unban has been processed. You are now free to join the server.

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back