What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - ReecePR - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReecePR

Unban Appeal for ReecePR 

In-game Name: Fogel McLovin

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198973129510

Ban ID: rpuk#5000

Reason given for your ban: C1.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: i said the n word to a black character. I thought this was allowed as long as i wasnt using it out of rp terms, it was my first day on the server so i do apologise but i didnt think i was doing anything wrong at the time

Why should we unban you ?: i was having so much fun on the server and i dont think it's fair to be banned for a mistake i made which i didnt know was even a mistake at the time. like i said i would never use the word out of rp terms but as it was a black character i thought this was totally fine.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Since is was your first day on the server please find the rule you broke and quote and explain in your words why we have that rule in place

(C1.2) Discrimination - Do not express discriminatory or otherwise offensive views. This is no place for racism, religious hatred, ageism, sexism, homophobia, gender or disability discrimination. - Permanent ban.

I believe this rule is in place to reduce the amount of disrespect and inequality within the server, it is not fair people should be persecuted because of their beliefs, religions and colour, whilst that was not my intention while saying it I now fully understand how it could be perceived that way and I honestly am sorry. Looking back over the rules I now realise discrimination is not acceptable under any circumstances including roleplay terms. I apologise to anyone I did upset with my comments and I hope I can be forgiven and given one more chance to take part in your server.

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back