What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Compensation Request - Jesse - Malden Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesse

Los Santos Police Senior
Los Santos Police Senior
Los Santos Police Trainer
Compensation Request

In-game Name: Ken Ahrdijem

Game: Malden Life

Steam ID: 76561198046316503

The date when this happened: 07/29/21

Please provide full detail and evidence: I was doing a weed run in my Van when I got hit by a roadside IED.

I am already kind of expecting not to get any comp as I was revived thus my gear was never lost but the contents of the vehicle were lost and usually that never gets refunded under the premise of possibility to lose before finishing the run.
However weed runs are 99% safe on Malden with no counterplay after processing.

Link to any evidence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4e0lPteZRFY&ab_channel=ItzMeJesse

Lost items and total value of compensation: 50.000 ish

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Good Morning Jesse/Ken Ahrdijem, 
Having viewed your video, I am afraid I will be following precedence set by similar cases and as in your words decline the comp.
I do sympathise with you on the loss of your van and its contents.

The reason  for not allowing it is that the possibility of loss before finishing the run.

You may argue this case however your driving was erratic and all over the road and adds an extra couple of percent to the already 1 percent you quoted making it more possible that you would not have completed the run safely.  

Many Thanks

Gremlin

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back