What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - Coco - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coco

YoCo has fat tits
Unban Appeal for Coco 

In-game Name: INS Coco [6633]

Server: Altis Life

Steam ID: 76561198215484331

Ban ID: DzevBjVQn

Reason given for your ban: A4.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: Just copying and pasting my past appeal due to nothing changing and everything still being relevant (https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/130353-unban-appeal-coco-altis-life/)

I was banned because after a gunfight with Poseidon, I respawned at spec ops to gear up. While here I heard other people who died there talking about that situation ingame and I commented on the fact the comms were shit, also ingame. James Travers was standing next to us regearing and made a comment in TS something along the lines of "You shouldn't be saying that ingame", I'll admit I was a bit of a tit and responded with something to the effect of "You can't prove it" as I honestly didn't see it as that big of a deal to make that comment ingame when regearing away from anyone else on the server. James clearly didn't like that response and left the TS channel, he rejoined shortly after and asked if he could drag me and I said sure. He dragged me upto staff channels and told me because of the FBS and that as I have been banned for 7 days within the last 6 months, I'm going to get a perm ban. I argued about it a bit as I thought it was extremely petty to ban someone for such an insignificant comment but that was the end of that.

I understand that I broke NLR by mentioning the comms were shit in my past life, ingame. Although the NLR rules doesn't mention anything about referring to something like comms in a past life, it is common sense that you wouldn't know it due to dying.

Why should we unban you ?: Well it was just a simple mistake really. I think most people have unintentionally spoken about a past life ingame before at some point without thinking as its an easy mistake to make. It wasn't done for any sort of advantage or to ruin someone elses RP, it was just a comment made in the moment which didn't impact anyone.

I understand I have been banned before a few times now over the years but apart from this incident, I have only received 2 bans in the last 8 months and one of them was a pretty fucked situation I think everyone could agree on. I don't go out of my way to break rules, I don't even start drama anymore. I just sometimes come on to chill out and have a laugh.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

From your time away from the server, ARMA has undergone extensive changes. One of those changes is to bring back the roleplay focus. The server is not like previously was and requires an entirely new attitude from players for it to succeed. You make light of the fact that you've only been banned x amount of times in x period when most players can say they've either not been banned period, or a one time mistake. This type of mentality has to go if you come back to play on any of RPUK's servers. Your history suggests that it will be a hard transition to make but not an impossible one.  You where already questioned through your previous appeal and denied on the grounds that time away from the server is what's needed. With that time having past, you'll be unbanned and allowed back on RPUK's servers. Use the change of ARMA to prove that you can follow the rules and not incur any more problems. This will probably be your last unban appeal. I hope not to see you back in this sections of the forums.

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back