What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Guns and Ammo Going Missing From Houses

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Darren

There are 100 pistol ammo and 2 standard pistols missing from my house.

I live in a house with Toby McGarrett. - He owns it, I have a set of keys for it from G6. In case it helps, I also own another house. He does not have keys to it.

At 18:45 I am in the house and everything in there was as expected.

Toby was out of the house and did not return. The only other person with a key to the house was not online/in the city. I know this because I know him real life and he isn't home right now.

I returned to the house at 19:29 to find that 2 standard pistols and 100 pistol ammo were missing.

The only thing that happened during this period out of the ordinary happens at. I had a server connection timeout. It said:
image.png

I managed to come back to the game absolutely fine.

During the 8PM storm, I checked in Discord if Police could raid the house and take items.  This seems to have happened to other people too. Here's a transcript:

Soge — Today at 8:09 PM
@Darren Cantium 2 of my friends have had guns go missing from house safes yesterday and today. Something odd is happening, if they are taking guns it’s bang out of order because they received no notification and one of my mates made a ticket but they said without any proof they couldn’t help. Bizarre to say the least
Cass-LS — Today at 8:09 PM
This happened to me just now ☝️ I lost a lot!!
Soge — Today at 8:10 PM
What the actual fuck like
We need clarification on this from someone
Cass-LS — Today at 8:10 PM
It also happened to my friend two days ago

Toby and I checked our house after the 8pm storm and the guns and ammo had not returned. We also checked with police officers after the 8pm storm that there were no outstanding warrants for either of us - which I would expect there to be if our house raided. However, the guns are fairly new and we've not been waving them around outside of the house. So nobody knows that we have them apart from the single individual we purchased them from, who doesn't have access to the house.

I am unsure how this could have happened. They were there one minute and disappeared the next. I have checked forums and Discord for any notices. I've had no contact or notifications in game. This seems to be happening to other people too with their weapons.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can confirm this also happened to me. I have hours of OBS loop recording showing different points of me going in and out of the safe and only 1 pistol with some ammo was removed however as you can see from my comp request i lost an awfully large amount of items. Happy to share screen in Discord or TS to show this. 

Thank you for your help in alerting us to this bug, now that all of the required information has been gathered, it's been logged with the development team who will look to fix this. ​

200.gif

Thread locked, awaiting development team response

For all of you who have had the issue, please can you confirm the date/time you knew you had the items and the date/time you noticed they had gone? (Darren you’ve posted yours already so all good). 

This may have been an isolated issue that the devs have identified, but just want to ensure the timings don’t see a wider issue. Thank you.

I knew I had mine at about 18:30 - 19:00 then they were gone at 20:05 on Friday 30th

Also do we know if they comp request will be looked at before or after the bug fix?

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking at my footage i had my stuff still around 2hours 50 into the footage which would put it about 10:50PM from the 8:00PM storm. Then i came back about 40 minutes later to store my pistol and everything was gone.

Second to Billy's comment don't suppose we have a timeframe on when the comp request will be looked at? Thanks.

Looking at my footage i had my stuff still around 2hours 50 into the footage which would put it about 10:50PM from the 8:00PM storm. Then i came back about 40 minutes later to store my pistol and everything was gone.

Second to Billy's comment don't suppose we have a timeframe on when the comp request will be looked at? Thanks.
What day was this?

I can't comment on comp requests as I just collate the bug info, but staff will speak to devs if there is any question. 

On speaking with devs, there is no on-going bug. Enough information obtained for now. Thank you.

If you haven't already please put a compensation request in for any lost items, including as much information as possible - including date + times you saw the items there and also when you saw them go missing.

Sorry, either we've been unable to reproduce this bug with enough detail, or its not been considered a bug.
Nevertheless, we appreciate your efforts, please do not be discouraged in submitting new bug reports going forward.​

200.gif

Thread locked & moved to Rejected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back