What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - mitchell94 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

mitchell94

Unban Appeal for mitchell94 

In-game Name: mitchell gerritsen

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198190228857

Ban ID: rpuk#4928

Reason given for your ban: ooc language discord behavior

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: i was banned for saying cancer server in ooc and saying something bad about staff in discord

Why should we unban you ?: why i should be unbanned well its not an excuse ofcours but i had some real though days before my weekend thats very personal that i would like to explian in teamspeak if there''s a change for that it and also that im honestly trully sorry about all the nasty things that ive sad and i wish i could turn back time so it never had happened in the first time and me being perma banned really hurts me alot i love playing on this server so much that i feel like a reall idiot for saying the things that i have said and im hoping for some mercy and just 1more change that this was a one time stupid mistake that made no sence att all . sorry

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Hello @mitchell94

I spoke with you yesterday in teamspeak and you did explain some things that I understand that you do not want posted here. I do understand that these things have you not in the best headspace but of course they do not excuse your outburst. 

What was the issue in game that caused you to write what you did?

what happened was that i got rdmed multiple times that day and vdmed witch u should see i also reported atleast 2 players that day . and agian im really sorry for what i  did

OK, What would you do next time to ensure that, no matter what's going on irl, you do not repeat this same issue?

i would honestly just log off and chill down and come back 

Last edited by a moderator:
When you say that you would log off, you of course should know that you cannot do this during a situation. What would you do in a situation where it would be a rule break to log off, but you are getting mad?

yes and i now that thats called combat logging witch im ofcours not gonna do. so ill play out the situation in rp and keep my calm honestly. i dont wanna be in thjis situation agian

Good, I'm glad that you understand. Look, I will go ahead and unban you. This does come with some terms, If you are ever see to be doing this again, or anything like this, you will be re-banned and unlikely to come back. 

You have had a good record up until now. Put this incident behind you, learn from it and move forward. I don't want to see you back in the appeals again. Don't let me down. 

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back