What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - LuciLou - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuciLou

Banned
Unlinked
Unban Appeal for LuciLou 

In-game Name: Aleena Dallal

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198123468928

Ban ID: rpuk#5022

Reason given for your ban: C1.7

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: My friend was new to the server and I was showing her around but while I was off taxi driving to grind money to buy a house my friend went up a mountain and fell causing her to die, I rang her to find out what she was up to and after I had done that her phone glitched to which she then took a selfie and posted it to tweedle while still being dead. An admin then spawned on her and reprimanded her but said since it was a mistake and she is truly sorry it wouldn’t be taken any further, then to our surprise 10 minutes later she got a 24hour ban. We were both shocked since the admin told her it wouldn’t be taken further so I tried to investigate it to find out why one admin said it’s okay then another banned her. To which I didn’t find out and then my friend got upset and said some really mean things to admins in the heat of the moment and resulted in me somehow getting dragged into a permanent ban for being her friend.

Why should we unban you ?: I really enjoy this server and I genuinely think how my friends ban first came about was extremely confusing and surely can be understandable that I tried to find out what had happened to help her understand it also. I now know that was the worst thing I could have done in the situation and I have for sure learnt to never get involved in somebody else’s ban because it will land me in this current situation. Also the way I conducted myself after the ban was certainly not acceptable and I shouldn’t have questioned it as much as I did. The way my friend conducted herself was completely unacceptable 100%, the staff in that situation definitely didn’t deserve to be spoken to the way they was but again I had stepped out of the situation way before this happened so I couldn’t stop this from happening. I am truly sorry for the drama caused from the tiny event in the beginning to myself letting it escalate to something so explosive.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

After all your issue with making a appeal and last one denied because of lack words I'm glad you succeed to put in a good appeal and your remorse of how you acted towards us. 

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back