What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

crafting bench glitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exorcist

Unlinked
i was trying to craft a hammer on the public bench and had all the material in the storage of the bench.

After the crafting reaches 100% it just goes items missing but i already have the said amount in the storage.

i also think this item is not disabled because the bench doesn't show the items that are disabled even when i have the said materials to craft them 

Last edited by a moderator:
This post will need a lot more detail than you have currently provided, we cannot help get to the bottom of the issue you have if you haven't given us what the issue is, with what item. 

This post will need a lot more detail than you have currently provided, we cannot help get to the bottom of the issue you have if you haven't given us what the issue is, with what item. 
i edited the post to describe the bug as best as i could 

Would you be able to post a video and/or screenshot, including showing your F8 menu please?

Whenever you try to craft something on a bench, IF you put the materials inside the bench (storage) you will never be able to craft them as after the process finishes, you will receive the "item is missing" (the materials name) message and you won't get anything.

when you check the bench again, the item is still there (the materials).

Basically, whenever you want to craft something, if you can't carry the materials on you - you won't be able to, as the bench doesn't recognize things being in it (experimented with zipties and plastic bags) 

Hello,

Issue #137 logged for this. There was already some internal discussion about the problem and reproducing it recently, but I appreciate your report!

Jason

Thank you for your help in alerting us to this bug, now that all of the required information has been gathered, it's been logged with the development team who will look to fix this. ​

200.gif

Thread locked, awaiting development team response

this screenshot is from when the crafting finishes on the top right you can see missing items while i have all the things in the storage

Screenshot_1.png

for some reason the bench can't detect the materials that are available in its storage 
when i first recorded the bug video it said everything missing but in this screenshot i have other materials in my hand so the bench only showed the materials that were in the storage as missing

Most probably you have to have the items on your pockets,  the same with creating plastic bags.

The same is not true for gunpowder tho.

you shouldn't. the materials for an hammer piece by piece should not reach 100kg (but maybe i have the wron recipe)

you shouldn't. the materials for an hammer piece by piece should not reach 100kg (but maybe i have the wron recipe)
You do have the wrong recipe, the special hammer is made by materials that can not be held fully in your pockets inevitably needing to use the storage. However, the items in the storage are always counted as missing whenever we tried crafting it. You get me?

I think this is a storage problem not only for crafting benches but also with food making. This is a problem in prison too where you cannot use the storage in the cafeteria to make smoothies. You have to put the items in your inventory to make it. If you put the items in the storage, the option to make the smoothies appear and you can start making them, but in the end if the materials are not in your inventory then the crafting will fail and it will state all the missing ingredients you have. 

Thank you for your help in alerting us to this bug, now that all of the required information has been gathered, it's been logged with the development team who will look to fix this. ​

200.gif

Thread locked, awaiting development team response

Excellent news! This has now been fixed by the development team and will be released in a future server update.
Thanks for doing your bit to help us keep the servers bug free!​

200.gif

Locked & Moved to Solved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back