What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - lukedo2929 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

lukedo2929

Unban Appeal for lukedo2929 

In-game Name: luke adams

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198164314645

Ban ID: rpuk#4246

Reason given for your ban: didn't act injured when injured

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: This is my appeal after 3 months of the last

Why should we unban you ?: From being away from the island the past 3 months I've been on many other island and many other games where RP is a key aspect I truly think my roleplaying abilities have grown and I'm ready to show that and I really miss everyone on the island I've made so many friend's and had such good times I would really appreciate it if I could have one more chance I wont let u down.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Please find the rule you broke and quote it to us, then explain the rule in your own words and then explain why we have that rule in place

G4.4 

You may not actively enter or continue any combat situation for the next 10 minutes. which means u cant carry on any combat situation 10 minutes after getting revived

Your character retains all knowledge of the time before they are downed. which means one downed any information after that you don't know

Whilst downed you may not gather any new information to use once revived. so if you see someone when your downed you cant go to them after your revised you must act like you didn't see them

While you are downed you may not divulge tactical information to anyone. so you cant give out information to your mate to give them any type of advantage

Please be mindful that you are heavily injured and should act accordingly, you were downed and have lost the fight, you will not recover instantly. depending on how and where you are downed/injured you should act accordingly depending on the situation 

You are in medical custody until an NHS Medic releases you. you wait until the NHS says your free to go

These rules are in place to keep the realism of the island and keep balanced levels of combat situations

Hello @lukedo2929

So tell me, why did you ignore this rule despite having a ban before that mentioned this same issue? 

fist I would like to apologue for my actions. I didn't fully understand what g4.4 was but over the last 3 months I have really focused on it I think I can now say I am really familiar with the rule

hello @Charles Vane

I generally had no reason at all to brake said rule it was so stupid of me I thought I was doing everything to the book I guess it was a case of miss understanding the rules and I can promise it'll never happen again due to me reading the rules again and again and really understanding the meaning of them.

This is the second time of you breaking that same rule, how can we believe you will have changed>?

You said in your previous unban:

While you are downed you may not reveal any tactical information to anyone.
Please be mindful that you are heavily injured and should act accordingly, you were downed and have lost the fight, you will not recover instantly.
You are in medical custody until an NHS Medic releases you.
You were fully aware in march that you have to act accordingly. Why should we give you yet another chance?

Last edited by a moderator:
Because I truly have changed I am Fully aware of every aspect of the G4.4 rules because I miss the island and everyone on it and if you gave me one more chance I can prove it, my role playing abilities have changed and improved over the last 3 months (due to playing lots of other RP FIVEM servers)

It does not matter if you have missed everyone on the island. The fact is you have not learned from your own previous mistake. How many times can you say "just give me one more chance" 

How stupid of me would it be to let you back for you to just do the exact same stuff again. Its your chance to convice us. 

I do understand your point of view and I very much respect that but generally being there and showing physically is the most convincing thing I can do I've also started a streaming channel and I will be streaming from when I join the server to when I leave just to prove I have changed and my roleplaying capabilities have improved over the 3 months of being away so I will not let you down.

Okay, i am willing to put this too the test. This may blow back in my face when i see you here again but i really hope not.

Please be aware we will watch you closely and i want to see all rules followed down to the tea, You will get no more chances. 

Unbanned. 

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back