What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - johnnydavidson_unban - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unban Appeal for johnnydavidson_unban 

In-game Name: Johnny davidson

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199092830108

Ban ID: rpuk#5086

Reason given for your ban: c1.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: i used a totally unacceptable word (faggot). it was totally out of character and said this in the heat of the moment

Why should we unban you ?: it was my first day on the server. though that is no excuse. i have taken full responsibilty for my actions and totally regret what i did. i feel so stupid. i bought this pc just to enjoy roleplay and my stupidity has cost me this. i hope yous can find it in your hearts to unban me and you wont regret that decision if you do. i hope to hear back from you soon. i have spent the night reflecting on my actions and i truley believe that if given another chance i can bring something good to the roleplay community. it was a horrible word to use and i should not have said it. since my ban i have revisited the rules and truely think that i can now come back and really begin my roleplay life.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: i used a totally unacceptable word (faggot). it was totally out of character and said this in the heat of the moment
This makes me wonder, if you're in the 'Heat of the moment' again would you repeat your actions and go back on everything you have promised you won't do in the appeal above? 

What made that specific word come to mind, is it a word you use commonly in your day to day life? 

Explain to me why the word you decided to use is totally unacceptable only now you have been banned. 

Hi Warwick thanks for the answer.  The word I used isn’t only unacceptable now I’ve been banned it’s unacceptable full stop. It is also not a word I use in my day to day life. It does not reflect me as a person.  It’s not a word I should have used and not a word I will ever use again. If I get into a situation like this again I will think before I open my mouth and think of the consequences it has on other people. I really hope I can get another chance to prove that this was just a one time silly mistake. The promises I have made in the appeal are not things I’m going to go back on that’s for sure. I want to get my Roleplay life started properly and if given the chance it won’t be a wasted opportunity. Thanks 

Last edited by a moderator:
Right @johnnydavidson_unbangiven the circumstances and the fact this is your first ban I am going to allow you 1 chance, any rule break in the next 3 months no matter how minor it may be will result in a permanent ban for yourself with a minimum of 6 months banned before you're allowed to appeal again. 

Take some time to read the rules and get yourself back into the server with an RP Head on your shoulders, don't make me regret my decision. 

UNBANNED

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back