What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

New to the server, any tips?

Your gonna get people like that, for a public server you will always run into the problem of those kinds. just get there ID / report them for RDM.

@FatherAugustus Thank you. Struggled to find a good server since starting out. Quite enjoy this one for GTA V. 

Do player owned businesses pay out wages for jobs? 

@FatherAugustus Thank you. Struggled to find a good server since starting out. Quite enjoy this one for GTA V. 

Do player owned businesses pay out wages for jobs? 
Some might, but this is something you would need to RP and discuss with them.

Best thing for new people is to read the Wiki here

Something you should learn is the interactions for in game too https://wiki.roleplay.co.uk/GTA:Controls

Make sure you setup some sort of recording for people that RDM/VDM you. I recommend binding a key to the /sessionheads command (this gives you the ID to use in a report)

Here's a link to the video recording guide too https://wiki.roleplay.co.uk/GTA:Starter_Guide#Setting_up_Evidence_Capture

a General rule is of its not in the wiki. It's to be found out in rp

Sod the police, join the NHS!

RP to the best of your abilities and most of all have fun within the community! 

Stick to RP don't Stoop to peoples levels when they get racist and annoyed, Stay in character at all times, Have some fun With your character and Bend the laws Don't break them 😉 If you break them Big Fred Hoe will catch you slipping.

Roleplay everything you can mate, and remember to stick to your character. Like if your character is a good guy, then it’s not normal for him to take a police chase, kill people etc... one of the biggest immersion killers I find is when people break character. 

remember although some people don’t like it, there is ways of saying OOC things without actually saying it...ex for AFK sort of thing people usually say “I’ll be in my head” 

Back