What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

resolved

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have also been told that after he rdm'd and dumped me he bragged about it to my gang and when they found and killed him he left the server to avoid being dumped by them (do not have a recording though)
Resolved

Last edited by a moderator:
Again, in no way was this attempted to be resolved, you never contacted me about anything XD

If you provide the longer video you would see the part where your gang member pulled a weapon out at the beach because i "stabbed his dad" and pulled out a petrol can in attempt to light my car on fire. And again in the video I tell you to "get out and stand in the road and put your hands up" I dont know where this whole "they found and killed him" thing came from because I went to sleep and logged off in Paleto not long after that incident. 

And in regards to this "report" about me harrassing you before? never head about it, which means again there was no attempt to resolve anything. Maybe the misunderstanding might come from the fact that i've been playing games with you prior to fiveM for the past year or so lol. Fair enough tho lol
resolved

Actually he said "I'm only joking" and after you told me to put my hands up you also said "He's going to flag it down" indicating that you weren't trying to hold me up since you didn't have a weapon drawn at the time and straight after said again, "He's going to flag it down" As for the combat logging "(1.5) Combat logging at any point during RP is exploiting. Some examples of this include: logging out during a firefight, being chased by the police, arrested by the police, while dead awaiting a medic, logging out in order to save gear, rage-quitting, logging out whilst restrained/detained. Punishment is a permanent ban. Staff can make an informed decision depending on if you’ve made an attempt to resolve the issue. We do suggest you attempt to rejoin the server and continue the roleplay (try messaging them with the mobile system first)."  Tried multiple times to resolve it E.G: killing and dumping you / you dumping us so we have a new brain and won't remember eachother but even when you get dumped you still come back to troll driving past our houses shouting something along the lines of "I'm going to kill james" or following one of us to the smeltery or seeing one of us near police and tell them we tried to rob you, the list goes on and we're tryna get stuff done lmao. Has nothing to do with us playing games for the past year and i don't really care about what happens outside the city and as far as i'm concerned we're okay, just gets annoying when we're trying to set stuff in motion but we need to worry about getting out of our cars incase you randomly come and stab one of us.
RESOLVED

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

In the future, if its resolved DO NOT EDIT original post, just the reportee comment resolved and it will be handled from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back