What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Compensation Request - AaronH - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

AaronH

Compensation Request

In-game Name: Aaron Murphy

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198132516048

The date when this happened: 07/30/21

Please provide full detail and evidence: I went into my house to remove 3 Tazers from it, everything was there. I went back into the house around 30minutes later and all my guns and ammo were missing.

House Door Number 74
Citizen ID: 30018

I left for holidays the day after this happened hence why it has taken me some time to post a compensation request. I did make a discord ticket the minute it had happened and was advised to post this compensation request.

Items went missing around 7PM on date of event

Screenshot taken 5 days before-hand
unknown.png

Lost items and total value of compensation: All Weapons and Ammunition from my house on the morning of the event 07/30/21 (minus 3 tazers which were the only thing removed throughout the entire day)

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello @AaronH

After extensive investigation into your missing items, I am able to give you a partial compensation from what you originally requested - from what we were able to confirm, I'll be reimbursing you the following:

SMG Ammo  - x93 
Pistol Ammo - x782 
Revolver - x1
Standard Pistol - x
Vagos Engraved 1911 - x1
Combat PDW - x
Combat Pistol - x

I hope this isn't too much of a loss in terms of what you originally requested, and apologise for the inconvenience of this issue. 

Your items can be collected at City Hall, and has been divided into four collectible parts - please ensure you do not collect them at the same time, as you cannot carry duplicate sets of weapons, or exceed the capacity of 250 bullets per ammo type. 

Approved!

(Ps. Your steamID ends with a '5', not an '8')  🙂 

Last edited by a moderator:
Now that you’ve been compensated for what you’ve lost, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back