What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - Alistair - G6 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

PJ Adams

Banned
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: PJ Adams

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Alistair - G6

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 08/06/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 24

What best describes this incident ?: No Value Of Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident: A brief description of the situation : The Lost were in prison and we had a group of people to do a prison break to help them out. We get into the prison with 2 G6 hostage and make it to the canteen, and get stuck because there's a G6 guard on the roof shooting at us whilst inside. After this, we're talking with the G6 on the roof and letting him know we have a lot of people inside and that they have to give themselves up. 2 minutes after this, Alistair comes barging in the door with a combat pistol by himself knowing full well we have a lot of people inside and 2 G6 hostage at the time. This is not value of life at all and should not have barged through the door as you can see the outcome for him was not great at the end. I have recording of the TS conversations if needed. It seemed like they were not there to resolve anything as I asked for footage of his POV and he did not feel comfortable sharing that with us.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uzrngQxl_E&ab_channel=JLB

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Believe it or not, I am not omniscient.

There is a gunfight going on at the Prison. I was unaware that hostages were in the canteen (or anywhere else within the Prison). I had been informed that there were some combatants in the canteen, so I began methodically pushing towards it through the Prison.

I took out 3 combatants. I assumed most had been now incapacitated, as I had no idea how many we were facing, nor the calibre of their weapons, so I continued into the Canteen. I shot the first person I saw and died in a hail of bullets.

I simply had bad luck by walking (unknowingly) into a room full of guns.

Unfortunately the glass at the canteen is one way, so although you could see me, I could not see you - windows shown below:

ShlwjjP.jpg

My POV: 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I believe pushing into a room where you can't see anything is not value of life at all. You knew you had G6 on the roof of the cantine and surely knew there would be people inside. The place was on lockdown so the only way to breach the doors is to take a G6 hostage which is also common knowledge when there's high security. I think whilst you were radioing the G6 on the roof there should have been some confirmation there regarding what was inside as you asked who was on the roof (which is where you were heading) but didn't try get any information about what was inside there. You changed your story twice on TS telling me initially you had no radio comms about the cantine and then at the end of the conversation you said you knew there were people in it. It seems like on TS these are just excuses as I think nobody in there right mind would go through an unlocked door during a prison break not knowing what was behind it 

Sorry but this report in my opinion has nothing to it, Alistar as the head of Gruppe6 ultimately has to make a decision of do I or don't I, Ultimately he cannot let criminals have control of his prison, he doesn't know how many people you have nor does he know you have hostages inside of the building so he pushes in to try and claim the last part of the prison they dont have control of back. 

You're in the middle of a firefight, Value of life has already gone out of the window, bullets have flown, people have been killed. Alistar in this situation has pushed into a cafeteria to re-claim his prison as any G6 Member would have done or any police officer. 

I don't think this report has anything to it at all. 

Denied. 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back