What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - Bosh - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Logan

Staff Team
Staff Team
Los Santos Police
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Mikey Malfoy

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Bosh

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 09/06/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format:

What best describes this incident ?: RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: A situation had occurred where Bosh and a large group were launching an attack on the prison in aim to break people out. During this, I was shot and bled out after 20 minutes which I am not bothered about. However, after I respawned, I began to run away from the prison due to the NLR. From here, I am then shot at by the same people, to which I believe to be Bosh, due to the comments he made regarding it in TS.
A large amount of people gathered in Liason after the incident, however, it was still heated, people were arguing, etc. The conclusion of the Liason was that whoever felt as if rules were broken, were going to the forums.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/JVo3yvgtAg8

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Sorry but I really don't see why this report is even a thing, you were shot at, not killed during an active situation at the prison. From what I see you respawn and proceed to run no one at the time can see you so when you're shot at you could just be a fleeing member of Gruppe6. 

Report is going to be denied on the grounds that no rule break has occurred and if it has you haven't given any sort of evidence to go with it. 

Denied. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back