What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a player - James Ricci - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Logan

Staff Team
Staff Team
Los Santos Police
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Mikey Malfoy

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: James Ricci

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 08/06/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format:

What best describes this incident ?: Breaking Character

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Ongoing situation in prison with 3 gangs involved. I've went into the prison Infirmary to get a officer treated. Upon entering the infirmary, it appears James Ricci spawns in, to which I cuff him as he is one of the people who broke into the prison. During this James states that he cannot wait to talk to Gruppe 6 later on. Bare in mind during this, the gangs were talking about how they want to talk in TS later on. Therefore, he's broken character. Furthermore, he's talking about how he has just 'died'. However, he is talking fine and if he had previously died and respawned, per the new life rule, he would not remember.
Large group of us involved in the incident did attend teamspeak which wasn't really satisfactory on either side however this incident wasn't addressed to James by myself as it's something I found afterwards whilst looking through footage.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/C-evWFqdcaI

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

I think you're grasping at straws mentioning the whole new life rule as he said he had died thing, he said he had died as he'd been shot simply a mis-worded sentence had he said incapacitated you'd have been fine with it. 

I was around and did witness the situation, the gangs were typing in OOC about coming to TS after the situation occurred. I don't think that in this situation you can actually pin on James Ricci breaking character, for us with this context we have for all we know he wants to talk to you guys about the situation when he is revived, in-game, in character, in the prison he never mentions 'I can't wait to talk to you in TS after this' I feel like that would have been a breach of the rule you're stating.

I was also present in the teamspeak conversations where both sides said they don't report people and don't want people to get banned, you then spoke about how you don't plan on reporting anyone, Alistar is then reported then 3 reports from G6 come in. This 'report war' that is going on between gangs and factions has to stop. 

Report Denied. 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back