What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a player - 596 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skeptic

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Mido Skeptic

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 596

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 08/06/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format:

What best describes this incident ?: Discrimination

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was driving around when I saw an officer car break down. I went there to see if he needed help because I had a repairkit on me but he bought one from the store already. While going out I asked him if his car is alright (My nvidia recorder didnt' pick it up because I forgot to turn on my mic in it ) Then he randomly drops the R word twice for absolutely no reason. As far as I know rule (C1.2) doesn't allow that.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/XYKidKnTcaA

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hello Skeptic, 

Thank you for your report. 
I myself have advocated strongly against the use of the word retard, I do not think it has a place in modern conversational language and is indeed a slur. However, in this situation no one is specifically being called a retard, it is not being used to cause offence to an individual and can not be construed as being used outside of the remit of roleplay.

As such I will not be taking action in this case I hope you understand my reasoning. 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back