What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - jonathan frogmen - Malden Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

charlie2121

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: charlie

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: jonathan frogmen

Which server did the incident take place on: Malden Life

Date of the incident: 08/06/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2040

What best describes this incident ?: rdm

Please (in detail) describe the incident: we were just leaving rebal with 3 full kits and my car then we saw this heli so we wanted to say hello cus after all this is a rp sever, but no they jump out not a word spoken on there half and kills 2 off us, then my friends kills 1 and the over 2 kill my friend. he scarped my car after.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkJ99LY-TMg
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

we were just leaving rebal with 3 full kits and my car then we saw this heli so we wanted to say hello cus after all this is a rp sever, but no they jump out not a word spoken on there half and kills 2 off us then my friends kills 1 and the over 2 kill my friend. he scarped my car after.

Last edited by a moderator:
This situation started earlier that day. In the past I have killed some of you guys and that probably made you a bit mad, but you should not remember me. I've been driving around Malden and hear from different people that you are looking for me “to kill me” and I take that as a threat, so I went out looking for your group and after a few hours I found you guys at the Rebel stronghold. The way i recognize your group is mostly the way you speak and sometimes the way you dress, but we land the Helicopter and walk towards you guys, all of you have your guns on the back so then i think it's a good time to engage, that is when i say put your hands up, and correct me if i'm wrong but i believe i said it a few times and got no answer. Then one of you proceeds to pull a gun from you back even though we have three assault rifles  pointed straight at you. Another fun thing about this video, i know i initiated by RP and you do aswell, when you look at the video you run towards me and exacly when you can see i start too speak you turn around and start running and your mates pull out their guns?

I would like to see more than 12 seconds of the video so we can see what happens after you've been shot.

If it's the case that I have done something wrong then I apologize and I will of course take the full responsibility of the situation and try to work something out with you guys if you would be interested in that.

""""You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes"""" 

I would also like to know, when did you try to contact me about resolving the issue?

If you want to solve this between us I would be more than happy to compensate for the things you have lost and that goes to all of you.

-Jonathan (Frogmen)

Report.png

I was running to me car us it had my guns in it, I knew that something was gonna go down but no one in my group pulled out there guns even if we did you would still have to engage , as shown in the clip you didn't speak at all plus if you did why would you gun me down??, plus on that day you didn't kill any of us I was the first person in the group to be on, i was on for most of the day and was in call for all the time I was playing I think you killed us on some over day I know that you killed us but how could we have known the people in the heil was you guys since you had masks on and didn't speak , I tried to speak to you about it in le port when your friend was on the ground then you told me to get back then proceed to shot me but I understand that was fully ok, I'm more than happy to sort this out if you would like to dm me on discord my username is bigbow#4305.

For some reason i cannot add you, if i transfer 100.000 to you so you guys can get some guns would that be fine and then we close it here?

the car you scarped was worth 50k 3 sets of weapons are like 60k, plus like 10k each per arma so like 150k we got a deal

But you should get the car back after restart if im not wrong mate

Just to let the staff team know. We did not sort out an agreement.

you scarped it so its gone, plus issue is still not resolved, 2 broke to pay me 150k embarrassing.

after i spawned they sold it

image_2021-08-07_154056.png

I can confirm, that if you scrap a vehicle it is gone for good. @Jonathan A
While I applaud your narrative in this situation and your actions make sense in respect to common sense - I.e. of course I would kill these people, they're going around the island threatening me. However we do have a couple of rules within our Arma RP server that require you to engage in high quality roleplay with the other side before shooting. This is as the situation (where you meet them out of the helicopter) starts to where you shoot them (therefore ending any hope of roleplay  as they are now dead).
This means you can not simply demand "hands up" you have to flesh it out a bit more, give the situation some narrative. This is to allow fairness to all sides in a situation.

I hope this helps prevent future occurances. 
Once you confirm that this is resolved between the parties involved amicably we will close this report. 

I have tried to resolve it by giving 100.000 to them but they wanted 150k, it is the only thing i can do since i am not able to earn good money atm since i just became a pcso and not allowed to play as a rebel/civilian anymore until i reach the rank PC, At this point i dont know how to resovle it even though i want to. have a good day 

@charlie2121can you confirm that this situation has been resolved?

Looks pretty resolved to me. Right, Ill go ahead and close this report off then and call it resolved. Glad you two could work it out!

Denied (resolved)

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back