What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - Calven404 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calven404

Unlinked
Unban Appeal for Calven404 

In-game Name: Daniel Brown

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198170012950

Ban ID: rpuk#5162

Reason given for your ban: G2.9

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I belive i was banned as i helped a fellow player transfer money and items to another character, by standing outside his house so he could rebuy it and taking his cars until his new character logged on and then transfering him them back wich is very stupid from my self i do appolgise.

Why should we unban you ?: I feel as i should be unbanned as it was a mistake i will learn from and never do again. I really have enjoyed roleplay.co.uk for the few weeks ive been on it and am really gutted to be banned. Next time i wont be so silly and help with breaking rules and have fully reread the re-read the rules so i know now the full understanding for the server and what the server expects from me to make other players roleplay better aswell as mine. This is the first time ive been banned or even kicked from the server and i deeply appologise to the staff for letting them down and possible wasting there to time investigate the situation. I will make sure i never do or help in doing this again

Calven/Daniel Brown

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Hello @Calven404

Why did you help him do this? Were you compensated for your help? Surely you must have known it would be against the rules? 

Good Morning/Afternoon @Bowen

I was not compensated in anyway at all. I was just wanting to help a fellow player who was having a poor rp experiance who lost his licence and was trying to be helpful and make his experiance. If we both had knowen it wouldve got us banned we wouldnt have done it and i defenitly would not have helped any anyway as i really do enjoy this server and have felt so lost as of being banned. I have now fully re read the rules to make sure if i get a second chance that i will not make the same mistake or any mistake like it again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Right, well now that you know and have read the rules very carefully, I will expect there to be no further rule breaks from you. At the very least, you can't possibly claim ignorance for them. I will go ahead and unban you, but please do not let me see you back here again. End of the day, if someone gets themselves into so much hassle by getting criminal records or messing with the wrong people, they should either deal with it, leave the character for a bit and lay low, or they can just kill their character permanently. However, they do not get to keep their stuff at the same time. Its just the way the game goes. 

Unbanned 

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back