What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a player - Matthew Labile - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shepherd Kingston

A kite dancing in a hurricane.
Investor
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Shepherd Kingston

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Matthew Labile

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 08/07/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2300

What best describes this incident ?: Poor Roleplay, failure to value life and exploiting

Please (in detail) describe the incident: After Police raided Galaxy Nightclub after getting evidence of the bridesmaids with firearms a large gunfight occurred, during this gunfight multiple people displayed low quality roleplay, no value of life and roleplayed in the interest of themselves rather then the roleplay for the server.

In this report I am reporting Matthew Labile ( Aztecas ) for low quality roleplay, failure to value life and exploiting.

In the clip provided, you can see Matthew walking towards multiple armed police officers holding a cordon in a mass firefight, Matthew plays the innocent card acting as if he is doing nothing wrong, he ignores the polices commands and proceeds to walk towards the injured male to attempt to pick him up, due to a bug with cuffing someone who is holding someone, Matthew was unable to be cuffed, yet he knew we were trying to cuff him it just was not working, Matthew clearly used this as and exploit for an advantage as he continued to walk away and attempt to get him and the other suspect in a vehicle to flee.

One of the qoutes " Police are just triggy happy bastards " - this is ridiculous and childish comment from Matthew of in my opinon, not once have I heard of or seen a video of a suspect walking away after being tazed twice for clearly committing a crime go " Police are just trigger happy ", unrealistic and shit roleplay.

I will be linking the primary evidence in " Link to any evidence " but you can find full context to the situation here - https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1111145912

I have decided not to attempt to resolve this report due to the sheer volume of rulebreaks I feel have been committed by the civillians/gangs in this situation and believe it is time to report these offences in the hope it will bring new and improved standards to the roleplay with less leniency and higher standards across the entire server

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://clips.twitch.tv/RudeVastPanOpieOP-_l0dcNBDaIrzImAX

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Matthew, it is unlikely that you were not aware that you should have been restrained and therefore should have considered that you probably shouldn't be walking away at this point and that maybe something is wrong! Instead of taking advantage of the situation you should be mindful that we're here for the roleplay and not just to come out of every situation successfully. 

Matthew this isn't your first rodeo I'm afraid and due to your actions in line with the rules as laid out, I will be actioning a permanent ban against you and you will have to appeal this on the forums in the unban appeals section. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back