What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Indian Gruppe 6 Officer A.K.A Noah Johnson

Gecko_

Banned
Went to prison yesterday and Noah Johnson was there, along with a few other G6 guards and prisoners. Brought back some good old memories from Billy Stevens' life imprisonment. It's really crazy how enjoyable Billy's life imprisonment actually was when I was surrounded by great roleplayers.

Top notch RP from Noah as always, deserves another one of these. So much effort put into his character and it pays off well.

- "Billy Baro"

I had to witness some things I had not witnessed for a long time, but most importantly thanks for smoothies.

If there is one thing that most people on the server seem to talk about and agree on, it is that @LegendaryChaosis an amazing role player and has been creating some cool and unique roleplay stories time after time. For this we have decided to award him with a full week of high priority queueing (higher than the normal job queue).

Hopefully this will enable him to run into more of you and give a few more people an amazing experience.

200.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
If there is one thing that most people on the server seem to talk about and agree on, it is that @LegendaryChaosis an amazing role player and has been creating some cool and unique roleplay stories time after time. For this we have decided to award him with a full week of high priority queueing (higher than the normal job queue).

Hopefully this will enable him to run into more of you and give a few more people an amazing experience.

Noah 100% Deserves that keep it up noah x 

Fave Noah J quotes: 

"Hello Alex bro "

"Hello Bro "

"Alex I have a job for you man"

When on my g6 character and Noah is there aswell it’s always such a laugh we get up to some odd stuff but this guy is such a laugh and produces great quality role play 

Life in prison has been made a lot more enjoyable with Noah around, keeping us motivated and laughing as we force smoothies on him lmao, always a good time full of high quality RP, well deserved Noah.

I always have a right laugh when Noah is around! He brings such a unique RP experience while in prison and I know all Vagos members appreciate him for this

+1 Noah Johnson rp is outstanding, he really delivers a high quality RP and is very fun too have scenario's with

The funniest interaction with my dog before the operation, Xena really did love you. Keep it up baro

Back