What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - Parka02 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parka02

Unban Appeal for Parka02 

In-game Name: Requis Donnavan

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198220452277

Ban ID: rpuk#5196

Reason given for your ban: said C2.3  which is wrong becuase my game crashed and I would step out of RP ever. But those peopel did RDM me so i see why it looks like I combat logged but my pc specs arnt great

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: Becuase my game crashed after an RDM.

Why should we unban you ?: Becuase I hava alot of game time and really enjoy the server

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok I'll be honest , my game has been crashing alot but that wasnt a game crash and i wanted to be unbanned , I didn't read the community rules and should have and didnt understand combat logging , I got sprayed down by a guy with a gun in a 1v3 for no reason , i got in the wrong car and when i got out he shot me , i didnt want to lose the money on me so i quit the game , but despite that before re-logging I had to fully restart my PC due to it not letting me back on as ive had some issues with it on FiveM in general . I'm sorry about that and if you unban me it wont happen again but I can see why my dishonesty might not allow my appeal.

But yes I did close my game out of frustration and being upset as I had worked hard for all the money i had on me but I lied and was completely in the wrong

Okay, now you have realised you get nowhere with a lie. 

You have no previous with us for anything so i am going to give you the benefit of the doubt rather than just deny you right away. Please redo your appeal in your next reply with truthful answers and why you thought closing your game was the best option, tell me how it effects the people who are roleplaying with you. This is your only chance to convince us. 

Unban Appeal for Parka02 

In-game Name: Requis Donnovan

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 260186549

Ban ID: rpuk#5196

Reason given for your ban: C2.3 - I closed my game after being killed for taking the wrong car.

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: The reason why I was banned was due to me combat logging , I own up to it and have decided to be honest with the staff and the server as I feel like I am more likely to get unbanned if im honest.

Why should we unban you ?: I roleplay with 2 other friends and we have been playing alot recently and I usually just do trucking jobs and be Park Ranger, I havent been given any warnings and have stayed within the lines of RP the whole time I have been on this server. I apologise for the way I handled my last appeal and my way of going about the RP. I shouldn't of closed my game , however I was upset and frustrated and it was a spoor of the moment decision , I had just finished purchasing a musket and mining tools and didnt want all my tiem and money to be wasted. I should'nt of done it and it Wont happen again. I will re-read all the rules if my unban happens and make sure my decisions in game are made with the intent to stay within the rules. Thanks for your time.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

So how can we trust going forward you will not make the same spur of the moment decision like you have already done so in the hope of saving your gear?

Because I have learnt from my mistakes and don't want to be banned as I really enjoy the server . And also will respect the rules of RP regardless of my items.

Well, what i will be doing is wiping everything your character has on his inventory. All your items/weapons. This takes up valuable dev time to be done so there is no ETA on this. Ill update here when thats done and then i can push the unban. 

Wipe has been issued. Don't want to see you in this section of the forums again!

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back