What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Leather - Hunting Shack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lincoln

So from what I gather, Leather is meant to be sellable in the hunting shack and it used to be up until three weeks ago or so. I have checked and see no change logs mentioning leather being removed as a sellable item. 

Is this a bug or intended? 

Are you certain you could sell leather 3 weeks ago? I've been stockpiling some as I've had nowhere to sell it.

Leather was never useful for anything. been hunting for while few months back and there was no such thing as sellable leather at the hunting shack.

I'm sure it was only meat and fur you could sell, leather never had a use.

I have done research on this and out if has come the same thing most people in this topic have already said leather has never been able to be sold and is useless in every other way so that said i will be moving the to rejected 

Sorry, either we've been unable to reproduce this bug with enough detail, or its not been considered a bug.
Nevertheless, we appreciate your efforts, please do not be discouraged in submitting new bug reports going forward.​

200.gif

Thread locked & moved to Rejected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back