What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - Rico Ramirez/428 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stuart

Staff Leads
Staff Lead
Staff Team
Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police Trainer
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Stuart Patterson

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Rico Ramirez/428

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 08/09/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1440

What best describes this incident ?: Poor Roleplay

Please (in detail) describe the incident: We arrested someone and brought them to MRPD, Since they had a weapon and drugs on them. The person in custody did talk to us in the car ride over however in the cells he refused to talk at all, However was there and did some gestures. I did try and take his prints to see if he was on the system and he wasn't. We took him back to the cells where the person still refused to talk to us. After around 40 minutes to an hour at MRPD, We decided to take him up to the prison and put them inside.

Upon reaching the prison the suspect did go down (I'd assume from not eating or drinking) However he didn't inform us that he needed anything so we was unaware the whole time. After he was downed he did ask in ooc if he can respawn whilst in custody and he went and respawned. I believe this is really poor roleplay as a whole as he had close to an hour to talk to us, RP with us, Give us anything but they refused and respawned to not go into the prison and just do other things on the server.

Evidence:

In custody - Linked below
Transport to prison - https://youtu.be/DV6rCyxx5tk
Respawned - https://youtu.be/kIHkuheJ-HE

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/_ihahPBkRJ0
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
i was arrested for no reason, said no comment multiple times in police station and told them to do what they want with me, not my fault they let me starve out before getting me to prison
You was arrested for having weed and a weapon on yourself. I tried to talk to you in the first video as shown and got nothing in return. Just to be silent not even respond, Wait to starve then respawning is just a shitty way to get out of the RP situation you was in for close to an hour. 

Evening just saying when I come over, (I don't wish to say anything) or if you needed food or anything for that matter would of been fine, But you can even see me multiple times trying to have a conversation, Find your name. What did we get in return? Few emotes. Not really a RP situation as a whole nor one anyone would enjoy on the server. If you believed it was false why not just say (I want a solicitor or SGT to talk to instead?) There was multiple things you could of done but just this as a whole was a really bad situation overall and the first for me.

Not saying I've not had difficult people in the past but to offer no RP what so ever isn't fun for a serious RP community imo. I was trying to find out who you was to give you a warning, But by the no responses and an hour or just sitting there trying and trying, It just got to that point where Prison was the only option. Little tip overall if you RP with people they will reward that, However no RP means there is nothing more we can do over what we tried. 

Question for yourself, Why wouldn't you want to Roleplay with people on a Roleplay server? Just because you are arrested doesn't mean our mind is made up overall and things changed based on the person and how they are (How I am as a cop). I'll be leaving this report for now but would like the answers and to have a chat (I don't mind it being here) before making my mind up fully on this report.

i believe i said no comment multiple times, in the car on the way to police station maybe , but im 100% sure i said it, im also 100% sure i said im not gonna say anything, just do what you have to do

i also spoke when i told you to put me back in the cage when it glitched me out

i believe i said no comment multiple times, in the car on the way to police station maybe , but im 100% sure i said it, im also 100% sure i said im not gonna say anything, just do what you have to do

Ok I'll ask the question above in a different way. If the roles we're switched and I was playing you and you was me as the cop, Would you find it an enjoyable Roleplay experience overall? People do come to the community to enjoy roleplay with others (No matter how it turns for them, Myself included). Do you see how this isn't a roleplay scenario you can't do anything with? 

Also why if you believe it was for nothing did you not even say (Can I have some food?) To me it feels like you wasn't wanting to say that so you could respawn and play the server again, Correct me if I'm wrong please.  

if the roles were reversed and i arrested someone whos car was getting rammed by someone with drugs and weapons who was then let go, but on his word the police officers arrest you instead of both would you find that enjoyable?

if someone said no comment to me and told me they wont co-operate i would just put them in prison. i didnt tell you to wait around for 1 hour when you could just put me in prison, however i did tell you im not co-operating.

i cant blame someone for telling me they wont co-operate and to put them in jail, if i then decide to wait 1 hour for them to co-operate...

if the roles were reversed and i arrested someone whos car was getting rammed by someone with drugs and weapons who was then let go, but on his word the police officers arrest you instead of both would you find that enjoyable?

if someone said no comment to me and told me they wont co-operate i would just put them in prison. i didnt tell you to wait around for 1 hour when you could just put me in prison, however i did tell you im not co-operating.

i cant blame someone for telling me they wont co-operate and to put them in jail, if i then decide to wait 1 hour for them to co-operate...

You had them on you though, You can't expect someone who has them things to just walk free and be like (It's fine you was breaking the law). Just sending someone to prison isn't good imo, Since even in the rules everything needs to be roleplayed. We all come here to Roleplay as a whole and just throwing someone in prison when there are better ways to deal with things isn't good. 

We reward Roleplay, Hence why we give people options in roleplay and we go with their RP and people go with ours, It's how Roleplay goes. Also you never told me anything (No idea if you did to the other officer) But I tried multiple times for that hour, You could of just said, I'm not going to respond to anything you are asking. That's fine if you want to go that way but the situation would of been a lot different if you just talked, Over just sitting there and waiting to respawn. Surely you can see how bad that looks overall ? 

You are also right you didn't tell me to wait for one hour, However without a name it's hard to even do the basics of a report against someone, So we have no other option but to wait until you are willing to give the name. It was only after that hour I said alright then we will transport you as it was clear you didn't want to roleplay overall, Shame as it could of been enjoyable but when I knew nothing other than (You wen't afk basically, then just standing there doing nothing). We thought you was afk but wasn't sure until you picked your phone up, Hence why we was waiting, Since sending someone to jail that isn't even there is poor imo.

you keep saying i didnt tell you im not going to respond when i did multiple times, whether you missed it or not i dont know but dont lie please. i clearly remember saying no comment, and something like im not gonna tell you so just do what you're gonna do.

also i admit, im a shit roleplayer, i try my best, but im not good at it. so if i get banned, fair enough

you keep saying i didnt tell you im not going to respond when i did multiple times, whether you missed it or not i dont know but dont lie please. i clearly remember saying no comment, and something like im not gonna tell you so just do what you're gonna do.

also i admit, im a shit roleplayer, i try my best, but im not good at it. so if i get banned, fair enough
From my side, I wasn't aware you wasn't going to be talking through it all. I'm not wanting you to get banned but learn from the situation. If you have learned anything about this then I'm fine with it. None of us was good roleplayers when we started and I don't expect everyone to be, But it's good to give it a try even if you are in this situation in future. If you've learned from this then I'm fine to drop the report. 

The things stated above is what I knew throughout the whole situation and how it seemed to be with the respawn thing. 

its upto you, next time i'll either respond when treated fairly or make it clear im not responding to both officers, seems i only told the other office, however i believe i said something along the lines in the car too

its upto you, next time i'll either respond when treated fairly or make it clear im not responding to both officers, seems i only told the other office, however i believe i said something along the lines in the car too

All I ask is next time just make it clear to everyone if you choose not to talk to them. I'm happy to drop the report for any staff that reviews this as the only thing I was looking for is Rico to understand the situation to help them improve moving forward in the community.

OK so let close this off. 
@ricoramirez666When being arrested by the police you need to RP with them. Saying no comment is fair enough but then being silent the whole time you are arrested is not fair on the cops. The cops are there for that RP so you sitting in a cell doing nothing is going to be boring for them. 
Now I don't know the reason why you didn't RP with them. If it was because you lost your stuff then you need to change the way you think when playing the server. This server is about RP and always will be.

No action is going to be taken on this report. 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back