What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Trucking not paying me properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
All Trucking payouts are random i have also seen this issue before where it shows something like 3k but it actually credits 20k to your bank there could be an issue im not sure but a dev would need to look into it 

All Trucking payouts are random i have also seen this issue before where it shows something like 3k but it actually credits 20k to your bank there could be an issue im not sure but a dev would need to look into it 
The issue is that it isn't paying the right amount and it is adding the value it said to my bank and it has happened for the past 2 days.

Last edited by a moderator:
If its adding the displayed amount of money to your bank account then I see no issues here but if you want payout to be changed I suggest you have a look at this topic and add some constructive feedback or create a new suggestion 

If its adding the displayed amount of money to your bank account then I see no issues here but if you want payout to be changed I suggest you have a look at this topic and add some constructive feedback or create a new suggestion 
I get no more than 5k payments which happens on the 7 mile ones as well so there is something wrong with it. its only been happening the past couple days.

Done some trucking jobs my self and pay outs seem fine to me so im going to be moving this to rejected if it keeps happening feel free to open another one but the with a bit more details so it makes it eiser to reproduce 

Sorry, either we've been unable to reproduce this bug with enough detail, or its not been considered a bug.
Nevertheless, we appreciate your efforts, please do not be discouraged in submitting new bug reports going forward.​

200.gif

Thread locked & moved to Rejected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back