What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Packer Upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.

assgoggles

Unlinked
Packer has the option to upgrade the turbo tuning on it. I've done this couldn't really tell if it did anything, however I went back to change the colour of my packer and saw the turbo wasnt upgraded. This has happened twice and 30k down because of it. Unsure if the upgrade is even meant to be there. It seems to just reset.

This also happens on Mules. AH17 UAZ I think is my reg - I will edit this post later when I'm in city if it's wrong.
I added a turbo to it, but it still shows as available to buy in Benny's.

I've tested on a Packer, Mule and a Benson. I can get the turbo to add, although I agree it appears it does not do anything different that I can tell. There are a few vehicles like this and it appears all the heavy trucks (at least) take no notice of wheel changes, neon lights or tints.

What I can't seem to reproduce for now is the turbo reverting back to 'None' (if I've understood your post correctly) despite having purchased it. But I'll keep trying to see what I can come up with.

Logged under #150 for now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your help in alerting us to this bug, now that all of the required information has been gathered, it's been logged with the development team who will look to fix this. ​

200.gif

Thread locked, awaiting development team response

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back