What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a player - Lincoln Burrows - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Furphy

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Iain Livingston

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Lincoln Burrows

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 08/10/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format:

What best describes this incident ?: (G5.1) Character Names

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Lincoln Burrows
Fictional character

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.google.com/search?q=lincoln%2Bburrows&rlz=1C1VDKB_en-GBGB948GB948&oq=Lincoln%2BBurrows&aqs=chrome.0.35i39j0i512l9.725j0j15&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

This has to be the most ridiculous report I have seen. I have used this name within the community for the entire 6 years I have been here. Who even reports a name? Petty and obviously a revenge report for something

May I also point out, you have reported me for a name when you are using a name of a real person, let alone a fictional character.

https://www.google.com/search?q=Iain+Livingston&rlz=1C1CHBF_en-GBGB882GB882&oq=Iain+Livingston&aqs=chrome..69i57j46i512j0i512l7.374j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Hypocrite much?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to go ahead and denie this report, Lincoln has had that name for longer than FiveM server even existed on RPUK therefore we are not bothered with him having it on FiveM also, hes not the only person like that and we wont be issuing name changes to any of those people either.

Denied.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back