What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Chicken Man Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghost

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
For Gangs there is a man that you can request for the chicken man that after pressing like 2 times you would leave and your would get a message for a pickup but now that for some reason lately you have to spam the button several times, like closely to 20 almost 30 times before leaving it to get a message 
I believe that this is a issue because this never use to be like this and there has been no development changes listed for chicken man.

If I remember correctly, if someone else successfully requested it (meaning you won’t get the drop off point) , the message is almost instant (in one minute). A successful request from you should take at least 5 minutes. 

There is nothing wrong with requesting chicken runs at the moment other than when people do not pick them up after requesting, it becomes broken until next storm - (plan on writing up a bug next time I'm around and experience it)

If another gang requests it, then you will have to wait 30 minutes until you are able to request it again (you receive different messages based upon the 'status' of it) It prevents the spam of the runs, if everyone was able to do one without a cool down it would be extremely OP

From my own experience there is nothing wrong with the message you get so I'm moving this one to rejected 

Sorry, either we've been unable to reproduce this bug with enough detail, or its not been considered a bug.
Nevertheless, we appreciate your efforts, please do not be discouraged in submitting new bug reports going forward.​

200.gif

Thread locked & moved to Rejected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back