What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - 349 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haza

Banned
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Leo Brooks

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 349

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 08/11/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 22

What best describes this incident ?: VDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Was about to detain someone and conduct a S+S, he then attempts to get in his mates car but fails to do so. His mate ID 349 then runs me and the other officers over and then continues to do It once we get back on our feet.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/VAafd4bDfIE

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

The player you have report is already banned but, this will be added to their profile. Rule break: (G1.1) Random Vehicle Death Match (RVDM) - Using your vehicle as a weapon (Running players over, causing explosions, ramming player vehicles) without a valid roleplay reason is considered RVDM.

Now @HazaI would like to mention something to yourself. Let me quote rule: (G3.2)  Name Tags / Collar Numbers - You are not allowed to identify players in game via name tags or session ID. Police or NHS ranks and collar numbers are fine, as they “wear clothing with the rank on '' unless they are undercover. (Not in their uniform or masked.)

Now the reason I quote this is in this video before the player you are trying to stop even breaks any rules you are pressing the sessionheads button to find out their ID. Now other than someone breaking a rule I see no other VALID reason why you would use this. Other reasons could be to metagame, not saying you where but what are the other reasons?

For this I will be giving you a formal warning. If you are seen doing it again it will receive a ban as it is seen as metagaming.

Thank you for making this report.

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back