What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Separate Session ID's When In Vehicles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saderz

Unlinked
My suggestion is to separate players session id's when they are in vehicles together, to match the seat that they are in.

It can be hard to identify people's session id's when multiple people are in the same vehicle. This is because they all overlap each other. Having them separated would make it easier to identify people for reports etc. This would be useful in certain situations such as being injured in the back off someone's car when they are breaking rules.

Pros: 

- Easier to identify players session ID's for if they break rules

- Could possibly save staff time trying to identify people.

Cons:

- Don't see any cons with this suggestion

As cops we need this it'd be massive help for us with people who houdini on us so it can be dealt with the correct way and file reports because it is a common thing to us and its becoming a joke on how often it happens. 

Thanks Saderz. I would class this as a bug as it's not intended behaviour. I will make sure it is tracked, then get this thread locked and put into the correct area.

You'll be glad to know that a fix is expected to be released in the near future!

Thanks for the report. #153 has been raised for this to be looked into.

Thank you for your help in alerting us to this bug, now that all of the required information has been gathered, it's been logged with the development team who will look to fix this. ​

200.gif

Thread locked, awaiting development team response

Excellent news! This has now been fixed by the development team and will be released in a future server update.
Thanks for doing your bit to help us keep the servers bug free!​

200.gif

Locked & Moved to Solved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back