What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - Daymo - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daymo

Unban Appeal for Daymo 

In-game Name: Daymo barr

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198336639487

Ban ID: rpuk#5029

Reason given for your ban: c6.2 abuse/swearing or unpleasant beaviour

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: i was banned because i had a pretty heated argument with a staff member, i feel i was just very angry with what had happened in the city as i had put a lot of time into it and i lost a lot of things out of my house whitch just disappeared i should of went about it in a different manner i know now how wrong it was to argue the situation and i feel i've learnt from my mistakes and i will make sure it wont happen again and if anything bad goes wrong in the city then to talk it out like the adult i am! i'm 28 years old so i'm not a kid but it was just heat of the moment as i lost a lot of stuff but i'm really sorry and hope we can move past this so i can continue to play as i was really enjoying my time in the city and i feel its the best one i've played in. i would really appreciate you letting me back in the city and i can promise nothing like this would happen again. thanks very much !

Why should we unban you ?: first im very sorry for my actions! i feel you should unban me because i made a mistake in the heat of the moment as i lost alot of things after putting in alot of time in the city things just disappeared out of my house! i feel ive learnt from my mistake and will 100% make sure i handle it in a much better manner if anything like that was too happen again. i was really enjoying my time in the city as why i put alot of time into it. is the best ive played in i really hope we can move past this and i will promise you it will never happen again. id really appreciate you reading this as i know you've allready got alot on your plate as it is im very sorry again and thank you for you time.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

This is a game, a lot of things happen in a game when its being developed and work on and sometime things go wrong. We as staff are here to help you as best as we can with the proof that you or the server logs can provide given good enough information. People seem to think when something goes wrong having a rant on discord and throwing insults at staff is going to help the situation, which as you found out never works. 

Tell me, why did you not go about this in the correct way?

Also, if a situation like this was to happen again what steps would you follow to try and get your items back?

well at first i thought i could ask about it in the discord whitch later i realised i was wrong i have to go to the forums im really sorry it was the heat of the moment and ive learnt from my mistake i can gaurentee it will not happen again im truly sorry!

next time if someone happens like that i will make sure i go about it in the correct and adult way by asking for help on the forums and putting in a request for help or advice if i dont know how to. i really appreciate the reply and considering my unban! again im really sorry from the bottom of my heart it will not happen again! thanks again hope to hear from you soon.

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back