What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - 273 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobinz

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Bob Santos

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 273

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 08/13/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2210

What best describes this incident ?: (G2.4) Value of Life and (C2.3) Combat logging

Please (in detail) describe the incident: So, we were trying to follow 2 guys, that made a hit-and-run on father. We manage to found one and by mistake ( the Lord works in mysterious ways) I manage to crash into him, as it can be seen on video.
We just wanted to take him to a location to talk. As seen on the video, this person didn't value his life at all. We were very very very patience, maybe even too much. But we really just wanted to talk.

I can't really describe what is excellent to be seen on video, but:
- 3:03 he starts by taking this whole situation not serious at all
- 4:04 he has a lot of weapons pointed at him and starts refusing to put his hands up
- 4:12 he admitted that he is the one we were looking for
- 4:22 "I need the stuff that is in my pockets" - his own words
- 4:35 "just kill me, get over with it" - again his own words

And from this point on, the situation was just ridiculous as a whole, as seen on the video we couldn't continue with our RP moment, because he didn't value his life at all, asked to be shoted at.

at 13:54 he even try to attack us back with a knife.

We did our best to not kill him, he still ends up leaving the server during an RP event. - Which completely ruined our experience.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/iPlbD062Kbw
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I was Tommy in this incident - before I get told to shut up  🙂

This guy needs to go back to day 1 of RP school - shocking display and disregard for a serious RP city!

A prime example of those types who think this is just another version of GTA online....

tried to get this guy as a hostage the other day to rob the pharmacy (i recognise his voice) and we got out the car pointing knifes at him telling him to put his hands up and he starts running away, i jump in my car and tap his legs so he falls over and he starts screaming "vdm that's vdm I'm telling an admin" so we just decided to stab him for not cooperating and he starts screaming "rdm watch what happens to you" he isn't good at rp at all and by the looks of it only plays it to make money and thinks it's normal gta

Hello there and thank you for submitting a player report.

From what I can see in the detailed video that has been provided above, the reported individual does not value his life whatsoever.

You guys have given him a lot of chances and a lot of time to comply, which eventually he still didn't.

He then decides to combat log from a on-going roleplaying situation.

Perm ban under rule (C2.3) Combat logging & (G2.4) Value of Life (Appealable after minimum 30 Days)

Action taken.

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back