What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - 256, 466, 319 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert Banks

Los Santos Police Senior
Los Santos Police Senior
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Lewis Clarke

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 256, 466, 319

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 08/13/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 23

What best describes this incident ?: Blatant RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Around 23:07 I left my house which is located on marabunta turf when a Mercedes REG MPHD 443 approached me, in the car were three people who I have never seen or interacted with before. They engaged in bad RP before driving off to later return around 1 minute later to RDM me as shown in the evidence. Once out of hospital around 45 minutes later at 23:51 a local car pulled up with the same three guys inside who jumped out and robbed me and someone else where I was able to get all of their IDs. (unfortunately my recording software stopped working so this evidence is recorded via a mobile but you can clearly see their IDs).

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/pYrrSLMT8fg

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

can confirm they have bad RP, i was with him when they pulled up to rob us in a local car, one of them says to us "put your hands up, drop everything now or i'll kill you 5, 4, 3,"

I was the one in the car, it was a case of mistaken identity someone who had matched your description come up to a friend of ours and said the same thing then shot him, so we came back for revenge and got the wrong person, i apologise for that mate. 

Honestly got the wrong guy pal.

I was the one in the car, it was a case of mistaken identity someone who had matched your description come up to a friend of ours and said the same thing then shot him, so we came back for revenge and got the wrong person, i apologise for that mate. 

Honestly got the wrong guy pal.
mistaken identity? is that why you shot him then came back 20 mins later to do an unplanned mugging? your mate there saying "get out the car" and going round to everyone saying "have you paid tax?" ahaha

We didn't come back for him? we came back and he happened to be their? Its not a rule break to rob someone and it wasn't my idea, i had went along with it like your supposed to...

Trying to make it seem like we are rule breakers cause you had a bad day... I have already said we thought he was someone else thats why we acted like we did, and i have apologised for it, im happy to meet him somewhere and deal with the situation its non of your business.  

i didn't have a bad day? all you took off me was a phone and £175 so i didn't care lmao but you were deadass circling multiple times even after killing him you drove past x2 and he even said "there they are again" and that's how the other person got your ID when you were in the car, it wasn't a mistake.

We didn't come back for him? we came back and he happened to be their? Its not a rule break to rob someone and it wasn't my idea, i had went along with it like your supposed to...

Trying to make it seem like we are rule breakers cause you had a bad day... I have already said we thought he was someone else thats why we acted like we did, and i have apologised for it, im happy to meet him somewhere and deal with the situation its non of your business.  
also may i ask, you said someone came up to your friend said  "put your hands up, drop everything now or i'll kill you 5, 4, 3,"  why would you think it's okay? you have clearly all been in the city for awhile that's how you all had standards and a Mercedes so clearly you have heard the old intro of "5,4,3,2,1 if that's your introduction to roleplay, go away"  

Mistaken identity is a bad excuse for RDM, you didn't ask any questions in relation to that incident with your friend or bring it up in the whole altercation. After approaching and talking with me it would of been clear I wasn't the same person, but even if there was some doubt in your mind about my identify surely you would of asked a few questions before shooting me. Oldest excuse in the book.

(The robbing has nothing to do with the RDM, It was referenced as I was able to get the IDs that all)

We was clearly talking to you and my friend heard you mutter something under your breathe when we asked what you said you didn't give a solid response you could've said anything so we felt it was appropriate to kill you, even so we genuinely did think you was someone else hence why we pulled up and said your breathe stunk cause that's what the guy said to my friend before shooting  him, and to the guy saying why did we say '5 4 3 2' was because you wasn't complying when you have guns pointed at your head, you was saying wait there and you know for a fact you wouldn't do that in real life situation so for you to say we are bad at rp think about that, and clarke im willing to meet you in city and give you some compensation for believing you was someone else when we killed you. If you want to resolve this like grown men im happy too, if not you can follow through with your report.

Anyway i am sorry for the inconvenience, im happy to give back whatever was lost or taken from you. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sorry but muttering "F**k off" doesn't warrant a RDM. We can't resolve this in the city now that's breaking rules of RP. I don't care about the robbery that RP scenario was fine. 

But you saying "If you want to resolve this like grown men im happy too, if not you can follow through with your report." is admitting fault, is it not?

Again that's breaking RP rules, everything you took while robbing me was in a fair RP scenario.

Last edited by a moderator:
Time to close this up.
OK so the player that killed you Jordan Oakes as already been banned since this report going up. 
But to follow protocol you would of received a ban for: (G1.2) Random Death Match (RDM) - Attacking another player without engaging in any form of quality roleplay is considered RDM. (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. “Put your hands up or I will shoot” and countdowns are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering violence.) - Mass RDM is a permanent ban.
He showed no good RP before shooting you. This is an RP server not a gun server. RP the situation out and from being trigger happy.

and to the guy saying why did we say '5 4 3 2' was because you wasn't complying when you have guns pointed at your head
Now @sixfigurejdotI don't have any evidence of you doing the above but, if you want to continue playing this server you should read the rules as you will get banned for the same reason: (G1.2) Random Death Match (RDM) - Attacking another player without engaging in any form of quality roleplay is considered RDM. (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. “Put your hands up or I will shoot” and countdowns are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering violence.) - Mass RDM is a permanent ban. 
Counting people down is not allowed. Consider this a formal warning from staff.

Thank you for making this report.

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back