What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a player - Charlie and Lew - Malden Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roo Hyuga

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Neji

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Charlie and Lew

Which server did the incident take place on: Malden Life

Date of the incident: 08/14/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1130

What best describes this incident ?: RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was initiated from a vehicle which as far as I'm aware is not allowed. They then asked for me to drive close because they could not hear me, as I tried to drive close they shot me down.
Alongside this RDM it was a very poor initiation with zero high quality roleplay from their side.
Tried to talk to them in OOC to let them know that you can't initiate from a vehicle and despite that I was still following their demand to drive closer because they could not hear me they still shot me and was met with " Sounds like a you problem"
They also try to claim they was in the water and not in the boat during the "initiation" but the video shows clearly that the two of them do not get out until I have been shot dead.
I asked if they wanted to talk in liaison but was met with no response.

** also apologies for my super loud mic, Headphone warning**

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/oM4_FuGzkz4
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello @Roo Hyuga

This is frankly poor by anyone standards. You are right, you cannot initiate from a vehicle due to arma often being weird with its direct chat coming from inside a vehicle. This often results in unclear instructions etc, so we simply don't allow this to happen. 

On top of this, just saying "don't try to leave" is not ground to kill someone. That is again, just poor effort. This could have been made into an interesting RP experience, but instead they choose to just shot you. Not fun at all. 

Action taken:

Charlie - A1.2 RDM - 2 day ban. 

Thanks for your report, and if you lost anything from this please feel free to file a compensation request and add a link to this accepted report. 

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back