What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Fuel station bug?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nadine

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
I keep loosing money at my gas station at Alta street. i have not made any orders since last night, yet i keep putting money in and they just vanish.. today i came online and saw 98,000£  in the storage.. only a few hours later it was down to 56,000£. 
i'm the owner, i have Kev Noble and Regi smith as Co-workers, and none of them has been in it.. so, what happen? 

- Nadine 

Between 70.000L and 60.000L petrol and can't remember the diesel. 

Is it correct that it was on 50.000L when we bought it? 

I will add to this, same thing happened to me as I just woke up, when I went to sleep last night, I had around 65k petrol left and 50k cash in the safe

petrol has magically went up to "68907" and money went down to 30k.

Yea, it's like i get orders I didn't order.. 

I have upgraded it, and have the discord sheet. And there I can see I didn't do any orders, yet my fuel was up around 70k L when I only suppose to be around 60k L. 

I own Popular fuel, purchased yesterday, I had 38k in the shop storage yesterday morning and I checked that same afternoon and i had 13k in there.. no one has taken money from the shop storage. I then filled my car up and it has taken the money from my person and my shop storage aswell.. I have plenty of fuel in stock, £8 petrol £7 diesel.

Also the webhook doesnt send sale notifications, it only sends notifications for orders and when i change the price of petrol only.

Same here at senora North fuel, not that I would get fuel that I didnt order but every day About 20k disappears from shop storage at around 11am-1pm also webhook doesnt list sales.

yes, true.. webhook only says when u change prices or order fuel / get it delivered.

Regarding the first issue, please monitor as a fix has been applied regarding money being taken when it shouldn’t. Do let us know if it does or doesn’t work.

When on my PC I’ll log the webhook issue to the bug board.

Please monitor for any cash issues going forward. Mathias has put a fix in for this; let us know if there’s still any issues.

Web hook I’ll log later today when on my computer. 

#146 is logged for the Discord webhook issue.

I'll push this to acknowledge, but I'll keep it unlocked. If you can post if you do or do not see any further problems with the money, that would be useful. 

Thank you for your help in alerting us to this bug, now that all of the required information has been gathered, it's been logged with the development team who will look to fix this. ​

200.gif

Thread locked, awaiting development team response

#146 is logged for the Discord webhook issue.

I'll push this to acknowledge, but I'll keep it unlocked. If you can post if you do or do not see any further problems with the money, that would be useful. 

Thank you for your help in alerting us to this bug, now that all of the required information has been gathered, it's been logged with the development team who will look to fix this. ​

200.gif

Thread locked, awaiting development team response

Excellent news! This has now been fixed by the development team and will be released in a future server update.
Thanks for doing your bit to help us keep the servers bug free!​

200.gif

Locked & Moved to Solved

Excellent news! This has now been fixed by the development team and will be released in a future server update.
Thanks for doing your bit to help us keep the servers bug free!​

200.gif

Locked & Moved to Solved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back