What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a player - PC Daniel Rando - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous Monkey

GDPR Removed
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Anonymous Monkey

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: PC Daniel Rando

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 08/14/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 220

What best describes this incident ?: Bad RP

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was looking to apply for police on this character and was going around asking for a constable to talk with about this and how they find their job and if my record has to be completely clean etc. He was being very ignorant and rude and therefore I wanted to make a formal complaint to his higher-ups. I understand in this situation I seemed very upfront and in his face and overall, annoying. However I don't think that dumping someone for threatening to make a complaint to a higher up is very "Serious RP". In teamspeak Daniel said that everyone's driving isn't realistic, but they don't get banned. He also mentioned the amount of people that carry guns with them. Whilst I FULLY agreed with him in TS I didn't see how that meant anything in the situation we were in. I think that dumping someone for threatening to make a complaint over something so small is very unrealistic and bad RP. Before someone arrives saying that this report was made out of revenge after being dumped. The items I had on me were almost worthless and maybe a max of 5k in worth. I didn't care in the slightest about what I had. I was mainly pissed about the entire situation being done under terrible RP. They mentioned that me saying "the cctv will have caught that" as unrealistic too however I disagree. I said that they'll be found out attempting to convince them not to dump me, which I could definitely see happening in an IRL situation. Whilst I understand it is a game, some things just cross the line of being too unrealistic and I think this is one of them. Having police officers that dump people for small threats of complains just isn't very fun or realistic for anyone in the city. As I said before, I can tell now after watching that footage back that I was being quite annoying yet I don't think I deserved to be dumped. We also agreed in TS that this may be taken further as we couldn't agree with each other at all.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

REMOVED
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello there and thank you for submitting a player report.

I am solely going to comment on the evidence provided above.

It is not against our server rules to roleplay as a corrupt police officer. I can understand your point, but you have to see the bigger picture.

Maybe the police officer in question already had complaints against him and maybe this last one could have very well cost him his job. You can also clearly tell that he police officer was very annoyed, so maybe he already had a rough day.

Therefore, he decided not to take any risks and make sure that the evidence gets disposed of.

I actually think that this was a very cool and especially unique roleplaying situation by both parties and everyone played their role very well.

Declined

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back