What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a player - Shush Malik (910) - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Logan

Staff Team
Staff Team
Los Santos Police
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Lloyd Drake

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Shush Malik (910)

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 08/15/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 0454

What best describes this incident ?: Combat Logging

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Was on duty as a Police officer, managed to track down suspects with active warrants and their friends. Upon arresting Shush Malik for an active warrant, he had respawned due to being shot and downed, which was fine. However, minutes later showed up, upon myself approaching him, he combat logged. Logs will show. Moments later, after myself hiding, I saw him spawn in again and get hit by a car, leaving him downed. I then approached him to arrest him, and yet again, combat logged. So, once again, I began hiding for a few minutes, ran round the corner, and there he was again. Once he realised it was me, he combat logged again.
My evidence does not show all the combat logs, only the final one. However, logs will absolutely show the amount of times he combat logged.
Tried to speak to him and his mates in OOC but had no response.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VS3_MjuXosE
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I've done a bit of digging and I can see you downed this player and he disconnected and reconnected multiple times afterwards, only staying on for about a minute or so each time. The clip you've shown supports this pretty well. The player name you mentioned is already banned for combat logging but ID 910 during this restart was a different player.

Action taken - C2.3 (Perm) - Suleiman Ahmed

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back