What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - BeenThereDoneThat - Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Busy

Unlinked
Unban Appeal for BeenThereDoneThat 

In-game Name: Adam.BZ #4343

Server: Discord

Steam ID: 76561198048834333

Ban ID: I don't have a ban id unfortunately...

Reason given for your ban: Really not sure about this either after speaking to staff...

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: So to be completely honest I haven't got an actual scooby for why I was personally banned. I only found out that I was banned from RPUK's discord the other day when I wanted to join it after starting out on FiveM! After speaking to members of staff about why I would have been banned from the discord and not anything else regarding the community it said that I was 1.6ed which I never knew.
Unfortunately about 3 years ago now when I used to play arma I think I was involved in a ban due to being friends with people who carried out actions that lead to a gang being 1.6ed. I do remember joining a gang on arma but then being AFK from this gang as I wasn't really active on the server at this time. Whilst I wasn't playing I believe this group of people carried out actions that got themselves 1.6ed and after being told that the gang or whatever I was in at the time was getting banned I went onto the ts and spoke to members of staff saying that I wasn't involved or wasn't even on the server at the time of when this all took place. And for this reason I was never actually community banned from what I remember.... so therefore I believe I was banned for being associated with people who carried out actions which were against the rules at the time.

Why should we unban you ?: To start off, I didn't even know that I had this ban from Discord...so seeing that I haven't been banned on any other platform confused me. It's been 3 years since whatever happened and unfortunately back then I was associated with the wrong people when arma was poppin off, I joined a gang to do a few things in-game and then went away because I lost interest in the game and whilst I was gone these people carried out actions against the rules which I wasn't involved in.

Lastly I came back only 3 days ago to get started on FiveM coming back fresh and I have really been enjoying the server so far... and after trying to connect to the discord I then only found that I was banned for something I wasn't actually aware of this whole time! Hopefully, I can be unbanned from the discord as I am not and have not been community banned from any other platform let it be social app or in-game on gta or arma because this will help me to keep updated with the server etc connect with people via discord! Thanks for reading this.

(Just to clarify this is a long time ago so what I have said won't exactly be accurate but off the top of my head I have tried to give the best explanation of what I believed happened) After I got 1.6ed which I can't remember I think discord was the only app I wasn't unbanned from unfortunately)

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello @BeenThereDoneThatSo it appears that the discord ban is left over from your old 1.6. Your 1.6 was appealed successfully here: 

Does this remind you of why you were banned? 

Right, So can we assume that you wont be repeating these past mistakes?

I would hope so, seeing the timespan it has been since this incident happened and plus when I joined that steam group it popped up on my screen that one of my mates invited me to a steam group so I didn't second guess it and just joined not knowing what I was a part of...I never had any ill intentions back then and certainly don't know seeing I have been playing on the servers recently and settling back in again.
I have personally matured a lot since then and also do not associate with any of the people that were in that group back in the day so I am more than confident that this will never happen again. (and just want to clarify that I never added any negative or disrespectful comments towards anyone whilst talking to that group of people - I was only there to play and have fun and unfortunately got roped into the wrong thing)...

Right, fair enough. It was a long time ago and you have been playing back here for some time now. Ill go ahead and remove your ban from discord. Hope not to see you in the appeals again! 

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back