What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Jack Willows, Phoenix Ashes + Ryan.

Anonymous Monkey

GDPR Removed
Absolutely amazing roleplay from the NHS and Police at that shop robbery earlier. I RP'd that I had a small blackout whilst escaping police due to a heart condition, crashed into a wall then I was tased. They did everything right, brought me back to consciousness and transported me to pillbox as at the time there were no NHS awake. Later whilst I was in a surgery room I explained that I had had a condition called Arrhythmia since I was 14 however took myself off the medication 2 years later due to it slowing down and getting slightly better. I was represcribed the medication and told not to take myself off it and make sure to consult my local GP. Had an absolute crazy experience, deffo one I'll remember. Thank you guys :))

Anonymous Monkey I enjoyed it mate it was a blast hopefully one of many more to come !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Absolutely amazing roleplay from the NHS and Police at that shop robbery earlier. I RP'd that I had a small blackout whilst escaping police due to a heart condition, crashed into a wall then I was tased. They did everything right, brought me back to consciousness and transported me to pillbox as at the time there were no NHS awake. Later whilst I was in a surgery room I explained that I had had a condition called Arrhythmia since I was 14 however took myself off the medication 2 years later due to it slowing down and getting slightly better. I was represcribed the medication and told not to take myself off it and make sure to consult my local GP. Had an absolute crazy experience, deffo one I'll remember. Thank you guys :))
Glad you enjoyed the RP, it made a change to see some good RP come from situations that do not go to plan haha

Last edited by a moderator:
Back