What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a player - 223 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avion Solar

Los Santos Police Senior
Los Santos Police Senior
Los Santos Police Trainer
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Sgt Avion Solar

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 223

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 08/16/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1953

What best describes this incident ?: Failure to Value Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I am Police Sargent 1384 Avion Solar Currently attached to the Recruitment and Development department of the Los Santos Police Service.
At Around 19:50 hours on Monday 16th August 2021 I responded to reports of a disturbance on north Rockford drive whilst triple crewed with PC John James and PPC Monkia Ross. I was also accompanied by 2 fire arms officers who were in a separate vehicle and operating under the call sign Z1.
I pulled up in front of the Petrol Station on North Rockford Drive at around 17:54 hours and noticed a Green Ford focus parked outside of the Petrol station. I could see an unknown male who I now know to have the ID of 223 inside the petrol station so I got out of my vehicle and radioed this information to other officers. 223 came out of the patrol station brandinging a knife and as such I drew my service pistol and aimed it at him clearly shouting "ARMED POLICE STOP" 223 continued towards me, fearing for my lif ei operend fire striking 223 mutliple times at a range of 1-2 meters. 223 ignored the lethal weapon pointed at him even though it had been discharged and whilst less than 1 meter form me got into the green ford focus. I was stood in front of the vehicle at this time and gave 223 a clear command to get out of the vehicle now while aiming at the driver though the wind screen. 223 ignored this command also and drove towards me. Fearing for my life I fired 2 rounds into the vehicle in an attempt to stop it form hitting me.
223 continued to drive away from the location.
I do not believe that 223 valued their life in this situation. I would have like to have discussed this with them however they were only caught around 5 seconds before the server restarted and as such I was unable to identify them to contact them after the restart other than by grabbing their session ID before the restart occurred.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/dv-wwiowQpw

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

@Avion Solar

Hello, I am 223 in this video, playing under the character of Mike Kilo. In a few words this character can be described as a "foolish and thuggish criminal". And that is generally what I try and base my characters actions around. 

My plan for the store robbery was to take the cash from the till and run off in the stolen Ford Focus RS. The contingency was that if the cops turn up, I'd try to get into the vehicle and flee.

So you turned up, and there's me running to my getaway car. Admittedly, I had forgot to tuck my knife away and yes it did look like I was lunging for you, I wasn't, I was attempting to get into the vehicle and drive off.

223 came out of the patrol station brandinging a knife and as such I drew my service pistol and aimed it at him clearly shouting "ARMED POLICE STOP" 223 continued towards me, fearing for my lif ei operend fire striking 223 mutliple times at a range of 1-2 meters.
By the time you had drawn your weapon and issued commands, I had already committed to entering the vehicle, so I don't think it would be fair to say this part can be constructed as failing to value my life, as I didn't have time to process any of your commands really. Which I don't blame you for either!

223 ignored the lethal weapon pointed at him even though it had been discharged and whilst less than 1 meter form me got into the green ford focus. I was stood in front of the vehicle at this time and gave 223 a clear command to get out of the vehicle now while aiming at the driver though the wind screen. 223 ignored this command also and drove towards me. Fearing for my life I fired 2 rounds into the vehicle in an attempt to stop it form hitting me.
I didn't 'ignore' your lethal weapon. Admittedly I had been shot twice, my character was wearing body armour purchased from ammunation. This didn't really come into my judgement however. I had two options really, drive off or surrender, basically fight or flight. I chose flight. I don't think that there is a blanket winning argument to what is 'valuing life' as there are different factors that play into it. I had the ability to weaponize that vehicle and use it partially as cover, so I'm definitely not at a severe disadvantage to the point where I should give up. Plus I've never been in a situation like this before, which you may have; I just know from what I've seen on videos, that in person, people do unbelievable shit.

Overall, I don't think there was enough time for either of us to make our 100% best judgements for what is fair for either party. In the end of the situation, you did catch me, I pulled over and tried to create an interesting bit of a story, but this was cut short due to the restart unfortunately. 

If you'd like to discuss this on TeamSpeak, I'd be more than happy to. You'd be the more experienced player in terms of value of life, as my other character rarely gets into those situations. This is me on TS, if you want to shoot me a message.

xmW90Fv.png

@Avion Solar

Hello, I am 223 in this video, playing under the character of Mike Kilo. In a few words this character can be described as a "foolish and thuggish criminal". And that is generally what I try and base my characters actions around. 

My plan for the store robbery was to take the cash from the till and run off in the stolen Ford Focus RS. The contingency was that if the cops turn up, I'd try to get into the vehicle and flee.

So you turned up, and there's me running to my getaway car. Admittedly, I had forgot to tuck my knife away and yes it did look like I was lunging for you, I wasn't, I was attempting to get into the vehicle and drive off.

By the time you had drawn your weapon and issued commands, I had already committed to entering the vehicle, so I don't think it would be fair to say this part can be constructed as failing to value my life, as I didn't have time to process any of your commands really. Which I don't blame you for either!

I didn't 'ignore' your lethal weapon. Admittedly I had been shot twice, my character was wearing body armour purchased from ammunation. This didn't really come into my judgement however. I had two options really, drive off or surrender, basically fight or flight. I chose flight. I don't think that there is a blanket winning argument to what is 'valuing life' as there are different factors that play into it. I had the ability to weaponize that vehicle and use it partially as cover, so I'm definitely not at a severe disadvantage to the point where I should give up. Plus I've never been in a situation like this before, which you may have; I just know from what I've seen on videos, that in person, people do unbelievable shit.

Overall, I don't think there was enough time for either of us to make our 100% best judgements for what is fair for either party. In the end of the situation, you did catch me, I pulled over and tried to create an interesting bit of a story, but this was cut short due to the restart unfortunately. 

If you'd like to discuss this on TeamSpeak, I'd be more than happy to. You'd be the more experienced player in terms of value of life, as my other character rarely gets into those situations. This is me on TS, if you want to shoot me a message.

Hey, Apologies for not speaking to you last night by the time you had replied I had already headed off for the night, I would have spoken to you before reporting however like i said before I had no way to identify you bar your session ID and with restart that was lost also, I did spawn back at the location hoping that we would be able to continue post restart however being as I am a shit magnet spawn in only to straight away pretty much get mauled by a cougar lol. Fair enough looking at the video with more awake eyes between my telling you to stop and get in the car there wasn't a lot of time but when you were in the car I was still pointing a firearm at you though the glass there were 3 other officers aiming at you also admittedly 2 of them were aiming tasers but you had to open the door close the door start the negative and then drive and lets face it if id have been a bit more trigger happy and less of a crap shot there was planet of time to shoot you, do you see where im coming from? 

I dont mind asking for this matter to be closed now we have had a chance to speak thank you for replying to me 

@Avion Solar

I too did try to rejoin after restart, but got stuck in the queue. And when I did rejoin, I too got mauled by the cougar! 🤣 

I understand, I guess in future I'll try my best to give myself more time to make more sensible decisions.

@Avion SolarDo you wish to continue with this report or would you consider it resolved?

@Avion SolarDo you wish to continue with this report or would you consider it resolved?
I believe we can consider it resolved 

@Avion Solar

I too did try to rejoin after restart, but got stuck in the queue. And when I did rejoin, I too got mauled by the cougar! 🤣 

I understand, I guess in future I'll try my best to give myself more time to make more sensible decisions.
That couger is a blood thirsty one XD 

Perfect, I'm glad you two could sort it out! 

Report declined (resolved)

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back