What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - Bosh Balaney - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

SixtyTwoSixx

Lost MC
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Jonny Barnes

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Bosh Balaney

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 08/17/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 521

What best describes this incident ?: Discrimination

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Mr balaney Put multiple things on tweedle referring to an incident after saying what gives us the power to vehicle stop while UC he proceeded to call me an Irish cunt for no reason what so ever and I did not engage in any heated exchange with him whatsoever I think this kind of stuff needs to stop on this server, In this screenshot you can see what I said which is kinda uncalled for in my opinion. https://gyazo.com/7430fb92933131b1cfbd645bce476ad1

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://gyazo.com/03d6551398f49a6fcce4669f2fe7dd55
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: no

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I play on a game that is 18+ Sorry but theres a PEGI rating for a reason. Dont like it dont play it. Get called the N word by locals all the time. 

Sorry but GTA 5 isnt for snowflakes

so your also saying saying the N word is okay? so im okay to walk around when someone annoys me and call them a N word or a English cunt ? because its 18+ ??? are you feeling okay Bosh ? Snowflake ? boss man i think you need a break for a bit, take a deep breathe and relax just because something is a certain way doesnt mean its right remember that next time before you throw your dolls from the pram

Dont need no break mate, just need people to stop being babies in this community, its fucking Roleplay, i wouldnt call you it in ts because its a direct attack but its roleplay mate. Get a grip and grow up. This report is a fucking joke honestly

3ce33e33be8899240952061aa1ee1b22.png

So your reporting me for calling you an Irish Cunt yet you stream on twitch with RPUK in the name and this as your background on your phone. Smh....

Your still streaming on twitch representing the Community with it no?

Let me break it down for you boss man, Twitch is a platform for people to stream from there perspective of what is happening and to enjoy themselves while streaming as we do, Now RPUK in the title because 1. Server im playing on. 2. also have FiveM the software im using 3. PC Jonny Barnes, now i do not condone calling people names cause they get hurt or never have called anyone on the server an english C**T or anything of the sort cause simply its NOT GOOD RP and when people even ask me outta game i dont have any views on the IRA, i was on my apostle 4 months back and done it as a joke and never changed and asked 2 admins about it and they said its fine cause i was also streaming at the time, "we cant see it, we dont care, You're not running around saying fuck the queen up the IRA" literal words spoken. regardless you sir are trying your best and literally clutching at straws i am sorry that you feel this way,  And im sure it would of been said to me sooner By DanV an active admin that watches me now and again if there was such a problem with it. now this is my last reply since this conversation is going know where, hope you have a good day boss man.

One More thing, Everything from top to bottom on my twitch is my own personal opinions and views and never disrespect anyone or there nationality or Religion, and if that picture offended anyone id expect to be told months ago when it was done. 

591c2f585b45fa46aa1c51a5cee4d04f.png

Honestly, im gonna leave this to staff. Like talking to a brick wall...

Good day.

First off, the attitudes displayed in this report are unneeded and it is a shame that you are not able to sort this issue between yourselfs.

When it comes to the claim of @B0shdiscriminating... If being called that bothers you, it is your full right to feel a certain way about it @Jonny Barnes. But at the end of the day, we should all remember that this is roleplay. I am not sure why someone´s origins need to be brought into rp, but at the same time I do not think it hits a point where it can be called discriminative. 

@B0shyou are now aware that this bothers him, just take it on and don´t... 
@Jonny Barnesif you feel that way, make sure to let people know and try to sort it out OOC please, before opening a report. 

Denied.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back