What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Phone Pictures location / Tweedle upload

Vinnie James

Unlinked
Does anyone know where my phones pictures are stored, or how would I go about uploading a poster for a weekly car meet I'm planning, displaying the location and a snippet of the location on the map?

Thanks in advance - Vinnie J

phone pictures are stored on imgur. You can get a link by sending to a friend and it'll show in their notifications as link so they can tell you.

Same as posting pics on tweedle you need to post image link same as pfp

If the photo is saved on your phone in your photos app you can also copy the URL from there to your clipboard.

133049390e8c81a36878f344e74d75c7.png

If the photo is saved on your phone in your photos app you can also copy the URL from there to your clipboard.

shows how much i use that feature lol

One more thing, when I take pictures on my phone all it takes is a black screen, have you had this or is there a fix? Cheers

I haven't experienced the black screen but imgur is where pictures are stored, have you tried front and back camera takings or they black screened for both?

Back