What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a player - 100 first name willy - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

OakleyVega

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Oakley Jay

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 100 first name willy

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 08/18/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1130

What best describes this incident ?: (G1.2) Random Death Match (RDM)

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Was in my head for about 2 mins, come up and "accidently" kicks me off my bike was quite clear his intentions and that it was not an accident, then tries to talk to me. i feel its quite clear im currently not at my computer but he still decides to tell me if i dont speak im dead. clearly looking for an excuse to stab me

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpYtaBk2NvY&ab_channel=OakleyBlackFyre

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

I will happily solve, you also told me to kill one of my friends for 5 cocaine and walked away and said "you're not a real junkie", you went afk knowing I was still there. I guess next time don't tell someone to kill their mate and don't go afk?

But ill happily solve if I have done anything wrong 🙂

id like to further report this guy for combat logging, 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

was ziptied at the time

Last edited by a moderator:
1 hour ago, OakleyVega said:

id like to further report this guy for combat logging, 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
are you serious? My pc restarted and I told you I would come back and rp and you said I wasn't to worry about it. The first video you didn't value your own life?

you are also saying that if you are afk you are invincible? 

just seems a bit like a salt report, whoever deals with this if you can check ooc please check to find him saying "don't worry about it" after I told him what happened and my pc had blue screened 

The whole time in the car I rped to and you just replied "cringe"

you can hear at 0:04 by voice randomly cut out

i never said i was invinvible for being AFK. i told you to come striagth back and i wouldnt report you however you was more interested in going to get food IRL so yeh i said dont worry im not gonna waste my time and money re zip tying you. if your PC restarted at 0.4 why would it take over a minute for your character to go? also do you have proof?  a windows notification? otherwise anyone can just alt F4 in a situation and claim it was a pc restart

i never said i was invinvible for being AFK. i told you to come striagth back and i wouldnt report you however you was more interested in going to get food IRL so yeh i said dont worry im not gonna waste my time and money re zip tying you. if your PC restarted at 0.4 why would it take over a minute for your character to go? also do you have proof?  a windows notification? otherwise anyone can just alt F4 in a situation and claim it was a pc restart
pretty sure admins can check if it was a disconnection. you also didn't say come straight back. so you are lying on a report. what you said was are you still ziptied I sayed no and offered to buy them for you in-order to start the sit. You never rp and are always just salty in every sitution. My pc blue screened and I had no other option than to restart the rp which I told you and you said you didn't want to and it was fine. You then go and report me. All this because you went AFK and got upset that I killed you. You didn't value your life in the first clip, in the second I told you the situation came back ASAP and waited where I was left. I have tried to solve so much and you constantly have been rude with "cringe" every rp sit and refusing to solve.

how can i value my life in the first clip when i was afk bruh, me calling you cringe because i dont want to talk to you isnt against the rules. i said in chat that you need to come now or dont bother with it and you didnt want to come now so i uploaded it instead. "i never rp" "im salty in every situation"  considering the fact that both of the times ive seen you are both on video i could hardley say you know anything about me tbh

stayed in the same spot i left you? pretty sure when you crash you get sent to the train station but ok 

last thing i want to say is now i think about it more i hardly see how "if you dont speak you will be stabbed" is realistic nor roleplaying just seems like an excuse to kill someone

stayed in the same spot i left you? pretty sure when you crash you get sent to the train station but ok 

last thing i want to say is now i think about it more i hardly see how "if you dont speak you will be stabbed" is realistic nor roleplaying just seems like an excuse to kill someone
Show the five minutes.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back