What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - Stevie Guilfoyle - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

PJ Adams

Banned
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: PJ Adams

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Stevie Guilfoyle

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 08/18/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 20

What best describes this incident ?: (G1.2) Random Death Match (RDM)

Please (in detail) describe the incident: A little backstory : Ballas and Apostles are at war. War means Apostles and Ballas in full colours with Apostles and Ballas clothing, White and Purple cars.

Ballas were on top of the clubhouse roof and were just chatting away. I spotted a R35 that looked a little sus across the road and with it being a Grey R35 I had no reason to think it was apostles at the time. The R35 started shooting at us for no reason with no prior roleplay. I attempted to sort this in TS as you can see later on in the clip and was denied by Stevie. Waited over 20 minutes as shown in this link here.
https://gyazo.com/06453788dda06d42af11c7dca397dfb2

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/d0W6akqeKN4

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
It is completely ridiculous that this report is here, and it is sad to see how the text is made to make this looks like what it isn't.
But, first things first and I will start by saying I was NOT involved in this situation, nor I was in the car with Stivie BUT I have information and even may be the reason that lead for this to happen.

Some timetable facts:
- War rules were declared last night.
- This report is prior to the war rules meeting
- The information and the video I am providing here happened even before the incident in this report. ( keep in mind I live in Germany and here is gmt+1 - so the called happend at 19:09 on the UK/server time)

Shortly explaining what happen to me:
- After a gunfight with the Ballas in Paleto, I, along with other Apostle members decided to go back to the chapel.
- I was in a white car and wasn't follow on my way to the chapel.
- Upon a arriving at the chapel, I saw a black trackhawk with tinted windows. I could not be sure who was inside but I had my suspicions.
- I was shot without a word from within that same jeep. Again, just like you, I wasn't able to see who was inside and who was not.
- I ask them to come to TS, because I also assumed I was just RDM'ed.

I was stupid enough to only record my desktop (and not drag TS to the this monitor), but if you listen to the audio only I am sure you will recognize the voices on this clip.

Apart from the shooter saying disrespectuflly ".. I am not intertaining this anymore.. " and leaving after saying what he has to say (2 minutes in) it is clearly said:
- at 01:58 - "you are on your turf and your own gang colors, it may be not the car in gang colors but there is no rule"
- at 02:50 - "you were shot out of a black car because there is war there is no rules specifying what car color you need to be in"

Without wanting to discuss the truthfulness of the content of this TS call about what Father said and did not say, it was said to me on this TS call (03:40) " You can show up out of colors.. shot whatever you want until rules are set in place"

This hence the actions after the restart - in this case, what lead to this report.

And before the argument comes of character in colors or not, let me point 2 facts.
- I could not be sure who was inside the black jeep (they may have been in colors or not - cannot prove otherwise)
- You also could not see if his character was in colors or not.

(07:05) - I say I am recording this and said that if this happens to not be true I will report them for RDM

Please pay close attention at 08:12 - when I ask "so, it is ok to go out of colors to a ball and shot him and leave?" - "I think so yeah" was the answer I got.

This makes no sense at all, because if this is allowed you don't even know who shot you (like about this report) and you cannot accuse of RDM. It can even be a random, you have no clue and you "can't" report.

So, before this turns into a shitshow of a reports war (it has already started), let me pass you the message I was passed from your gang " Speak with your gang leader if you have any doubts before you report someone". It is not showned on your video, but I answerd to you saying I had the same issue and i was on a TS call with your gang and it was said to be ok to do.

I cannot say exactly who was on this call, but the voices should be easy to identify.

Strange enough, this all is bullshit started after my TS call when I said "If this ends up not being true, I will report the shooter of the car"

I did not report him, because father asked me not to, to prevent this from turning into this report and bodycam wars. Even when I think the report would have been valid, I did it for the sake of playing and enjoying this game.

Everything I am claiming above, I can prove it and I have footage of it.

After showing you this, if you still think this report is valid, then please be honest and change the checkbox saying this is indeed a revenge report.

TS call: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1sWroYPmq8

Last edited by a moderator:
It is completely ridiculous that this report is here, and it is sad to see how the text is made to make this looks like what it isn't.
But, first things first and I will start by saying I was NOT involved in this situation, nor I was in the car with Stivie BUT I have information and even may be the reason that lead for this to happen.

Some timetable facts:
- War rules were declared last night.
- This report is prior to the war rules meeting
- The information and the video I am providing here happened even before the incident in this report. ( keep in mind I live in Germany and here is gmt+1 - so the called happend at 19:09 on the UK/server time)

Shortly explaining what happen to me:
- After a gunfight with the Ballas in Paleto, I, along with other Apostle members decided to go back to the chapel.
- I was in a white car and wasn't follow on my way to the chapel.
- Upon a arriving at the chapel, I saw a black trackhawk with tinted windows. I could not be sure who was inside but I had my suspicions.
- I was shot without a word from within that same jeep. Again, just like you, I wasn't able to see who was inside and who was not.
- I ask them to come to TS, because I also assumed I was just RDM'ed.

I was stupid enough to only record my desktop (and not drag TS to the this monitor), but if you listen to the audio only I am sure you will recognize the voices on this clip.

Apart from the shooter saying disrespectuflly ".. I am not intertaining this anymore.. " and leaving after saying what he has to say (2 minutes in) it is clearly said:
- at 01:58 - "you are on your turf and your own gang colors, it may be not the car in gang colors but there is no rule"
- at 02:50 - "you were shot out of a black car because there is war there is no rules specifying what car color you need to be in"

Without wanting to discuss the truthfulness of the content of this TS call about what Father said and did not say, it was said to me on this TS call (03:40) " You can show up out of colors.. shot whatever you want until rules are set in place"

This hence the actions after the restart - in this case, what lead to this report.

And before the argument comes of character in colors or not, let me point 2 facts.
- I could not be sure who was inside the black jeep (they may have been in colors or not - cannot prove otherwise)
- You also could not see if his character was in colors or not.

(07:05) - I say I am recording this and said that if this happens to not be true I will report them for RDM

Please pay close attention at 08:12 - when I ask "so, it is ok to go out of colors to a ball and shot him and leave?" - "I think so yeah" was the answer I got.

This makes no sense at all, because if this is allowed you don't even know who shot you (like about this report) and you cannot accuse of RDM. It can even be a random, you have no clue and you "can't" report.

So, before this turns into a shitshow of a reports war (it has already started), let me pass you the message I was passed from your gang " Speak with your gang leader if you have any doubts before you report someone". It is not showned on your video, but I answerd to you saying I had the same issue and i was on a TS call with your gang and it was said to be ok to do.

I cannot say exactly who was on this call, but the voices should be easy to identify.

Strange enough, this all is bullshit started after my TS call when I said "If this ends up not being true, I will report the shooter of the car"

I did not report him, because father asked me not to, to prevent this from turning into this report and bodycam wars. Even when I think the report would have been valid, I did it for the sake of playing and enjoying this game.

Everything I am claiming above, I can prove it and I have footage of it.

After showing you this, if you still think this report is valid, then please be honest and change the checkbox saying this is indeed a revenge report.

TS call: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1sWroYPmq8
If you have a problem with a different situation, please throw up a report about it. This report is about Stevie shooting us on our turf, unrecognisable. This information is irrelevant and I would like to keep this report about Stevie and only Stevie as I believe he broke the rule stated in the report I've submitted.

Well mate, like I said. The Information your gang told me/us is what lead for that to happen.

Maybe you didnt bother to hear the video i posted, maybe you did, who knows.

That TS call shows the real background story behind his actions. On that TS call is said what is supose to be allowed and what is not suposed to be allowed.
If a staff thinks this shouldn't be here, feel free to delete my post or even ban me from the forums for getting mixed up on other people reports.

But since I am not involved on this report I will not answer any longer, my objective here was to show the real reason behind his actions, so the staff dealing with this is not blindsided.

Like you just said, this report is not about you and since I've not mentioned you in the report I believe you shouldn't have commented in the first place unless Stevie himself was forum banned and asked someone else to reply for him. My report is as stands and if the staff team think this isn't what was stated above then they can deny this report. Myself personally, I think that if there aren't war rules set for Apostles vs Ballas there is no reason for poor RP or even no RP at all. This is an RP based server and should be treated as such. Not just a KOS server to shoot on sight even if someone else is doing it. 

Why would this be a revenge report? I've never had a problem with Stevie ever in game, in fact our characters get on fairly well together. This report is going up because in my opinion rules were broken, that's it. 

Apologise for this taking as long as it has to be reviewed. 

In regards this this situation and the information provided along with the footage showing no prior roleplay leading to it. Its not possible to say for definite that this was RDM. I can understand that it seemed random and you were under the assumption of war rules that hadn't actually been established yet (from what's been told). In actuality, I think you as much as I know that it wasn't RDM but someone utilizing the fact that there were no established rules about the war but plenty of backstory had gone on to warrant hostilities. It also does seem like you can see a glimps of white in the window of the car which would potentially suggest that they were in war clothing. 

A point to note that if a player is not following the rules established for a particular war, yet the war is on going, it doesnt mean that it suddenly becomes RDM. There would plenty of backstory involved to warrant shooting. Its upon the gang leaders to ensure that people are following war rules otherwise the wars will result in staff intervention.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back