What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Opening Night - VJ's Car meets

Vinnie James

Unlinked
Hi all

I am creating a regular weekly car meet for all petrol heads and modding enthusiasts out there in the city.  It is something I've been thinking about for a little while, and I have already chosen a fair few venues for the coming weeks ahead. Somewhere for us all to come together on a constant basis to show off our new and favourite rides. 

I already have a location in mind for everyone to show off their two-wheeled modes of transport after this opening night.  I have made a poster for Tweedle if anyone would like to spread the word. If turnout is good, then I will make this an ongoing event.

Hope to see you all there. Drive safe!   -  Vinnie J

MEET.png

Last edited by a moderator:
should definitely do them on different days of the week if do them often. allows more people who may be busy specific days to show off their maybe rare cars etc

should definitely do them on different days of the week if do them often. allows more people who may be busy specific days to show off their maybe rare cars etc
For sure, I'll make sure there are mid-week meets too, always looking for any suggestions to make it easier for people to get together. This may put people off, but I will be inviting a small police presence just to keep it safe for everyone and to  just be able to enjoy the night. I want this to be a legit car show for all car enthusiasts. - Vinnie J

👮‍♂️ Well the Police have been made aware of the event, so if we do get large numbers, I will be requesting a small police presence to keep it safe for everyone. Hope to see you tomorrow night. (I've dyed my hair green, so you'll know who I am)  🙂   - Vinnie J

Back