What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - Connahh - Malden Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Connahh

Unban Appeal for Connahh 

In-game Name: Connah

Server: Malden Life

Steam ID: 76561198318269236

Ban ID: ???

Reason given for your ban: 1.4

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned because I passed a virtual item between 2 vehicles.

Why should we unban you ?: Now I first want to start this by apologizing to josh for the mess that we caused you and will happily compensate you for any damage my gang has done, if my appeal is granted that is.

Now I’ve been on the server for almost 3 years in that time I have only ever received one 24HR ban and did not intend to purposely break any rules.

In the incident that I was permanently banned for A1.4, you can clearly see me passing a virtual item to josh between 2 vehicles. Now at the time of this happening, I thought it would be a fun RP situation of me throwing Poop at his window, unknown to me this is considered exploiting. The rule states “ transferring items through walls and windows” at the moment I did not consider that a vehicle is seen as a wall or window as the rule does not state this, In RP it could be seen as opening a car window and passing someone an item.

At the time I was aware that it is not allowed to pass virtual items through walls but was in the belief that I could do so in vehicles.

in conclusion, I believe that I should be unbanned as the rule broken was due to a misunderstanding of the rule.
Well as stated in the report I was banned for passing a Virtual item from inside one car to someone else in another car or as the rule states through “walls or windows”

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Unknown to you that this is considered exploiting yet you've been apart of this community, by your account, for 3 years? 

Are you telling me you've never read/understood our ruleset?

Unknown to you that this is considered exploiting yet you've been apart of this community, by your account, for 3 years? 

Are you telling me you've never read/understood our ruleset?
Yes ,as stupid as it sounds I am aware that passing items through a wall is exploiting.
 .Although not through 2 vehicles as I could justify this in Role-play as simply being able to open up the door or roll down the window.

As with many of the rules you can bend or try to justify things is a multitude of ways. However we always expect people to use there common sense when doing this. 

I am going to be unbanning you, as you may want to involve yourself in anything that may happen over the next couple of days on the final days of the Arma Server. 

Thankyou for your support on Arma 3 over the years.

Unbanned. 

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back