What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a player - 230 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

OakleyVega

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Oakley Jay

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 230

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 08/19/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1400

What best describes this incident ?: (G2.4) Value of Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident: offered to give me a lift i thought he was a friend of a friend which wasnt the case he was planning to kidnap me clearly has a gun to his head he decides to ignore it and continue driving

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLSwVvdW2ZE&ab_channel=OakleyBlackFyre

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

I was the driver in the video, from my POV I couldn't see a gun being pointed at me during the situation as all the windows were up and I wasn't in first person not sure what else to say here apart from sorry, I also let one of your guys out afterwards and told him to go help your friend (Drew) which you did, I also didn't see how you attempted to resolve the situation because I would have gladly talked in TS about this and it would have been resolved there. May I also add that in the video it looks like the gun is being pointed more forward than directly at me. 

Personally I believe that this is boarder line Powergaming but like I said before this could have been resolved in TS to save the staffs time with such a small incident.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

My POV

I was also involved in this... Ryan you chat so much shit.. You seen me with my gun out when we got in your car you also stopped an asked why there was 2 guys dead on the floor which I told u and Billy I shot them lmfao and then as soon as u drove past where we asked you to stop.... You decided to carry on as u was waiting for your mates to get in position quite clearly....to plot some shitty plan that you power gamed as like u said you didn't see the gun at your head that's on you to actually look lmfao u fully abused game mechanics didn't. Value your life Mate you've been in the community long enough not to power game an value your life. You drove all the way from the pier to vagos turf with us demanding you let us out... Mate seriously give your head a wobble talking on radio letting them know that we have guns quite clearly just ignoring demands... What would team speak have solved you Billy and other lads then decided to try an camp the hospital after your other mate vdmed me lmfao... I'll upload my clip later which does show my gun aimed at ur direction. 

I'm glad you think exploiting FTVL Vdm and power gaming is little...   

As you can see from my POV I couldn't see any gun aimed at me due to the fact the windows were still up, believe what you want I'm ending this here. I would have talked on ts about this but you didn't want to resolve it you'd rather come straight to forums and say you've attempted to resolve it already when you clearly hadn't.

I'm not the one who reported it mate.. 

IT'S ON YOU to look bro your life is in danger YOU HAVE 2 PEOPLE SAYING IT...  YET YOUR LAUGHING AND you didn't attempt to look by changing your view you was too busy power gaming and trying to win the situation instead of making it fun for every one..... You could have legit "rped" a crash?    Or something nah?  

Not my issue about me coming to team speak bro 1 he doesn't have too. 

I didn't report you I just want to make sure the facts are given. 

Like I said, I'm sorry I didn't realise you was pointing the gun at me as from my POV the windows were up and I absolutely hate going into first person and trying to drive at the same time, it was a heated moment for me as people on the radio and you guys were talking lots. As for the VDM after that I'm not entirely sure who did that but you know that wasn't me and I would never intentionally rule break. After I let your friend go at the strip club I apologized about it all and even said to go and get your friend back to the hospital and ended it there as I realised you actually might have been holding the gun at me. I'll keep it short from here on out about this report but if you'd like to talk on TS about it just drop me a message :).

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back